Fernandinho - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He passed that test with flying colours.

Now to see if he can do it v someone better.

What a player. He also produced one of the best passes of the game.

yhp, him and Garcia would be ideal together. Just the height that is the inevitable issue. Having one of the best midfielders and ball-players in the world at CB is just a huge bonus to our game, I'd even consider him and Laporte together 2nd half of the season if Stones and Nico can't grow up a bit and take more responsibility.

yhp, him and Garcia would be ideal together. Just the height that is the inevitable issue. Having one of the best midfielders and ball-players in the world at CB is just a huge bonus to our game, I'd even consider him and Laporte together 2nd half of the season if Stones and Nico can't grow up a bit and take more responsibility.

I would have liked to see Troy Deeny on there, to give us an idea how either copes with it.

I would have liked to see Troy Deeny on there, to give us an idea how either copes with it.

One thing we know about Dinho is that he is tough. He has that wiry strength about him too.

Yesterday wasn't the hugest test but even so there were moments where he was in just the right place and so made mopping stuff up look easy. He's an intelligent guy and he reads the game well so he could prove to be a exceptionally good centre back and he can concentrate on that position for his final period at City because his successor at DM is in place.

One thing we know about Dinho is that he is tough. He has that wiry strength about him too.

Yesterday wasn't the hugest test but even so there were moments where he was in just the right place and so made mopping stuff up look easy. He's an intelligent guy and he reads the game well so he could prove to be a exceptionally good centre back and he can concentrate on that position for his final period at City because his successor at DM is in place.

Maybe.

We have to see him against better quality on the ground & in the air, to find out. And how he responds to a team which puts us under pressure, compared to one trying to survive in the game.

But he looked the most comfortable of the two centre backs yesterday.

Maybe.

We have to see him against better quality on the ground & in the air, to find out. And how he responds to a team which puts us under pressure, compared to one trying to survive in the game.

But he looked the most comfortable of the two centre backs yesterday.

You might have a long wait before a team puts us under real pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.