Fernandinho completed, OS confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Fernandinho has medical

LoveCity said:
Sly are nasty, spiteful United worshiping *****. They would never do the 'deal' (fee + wages + others) thing for a United signing. Was Van Rapist a £40million 'deal'?
You forgot to mention they also worship the rent boys from Chelsea, the thieves from liverpool and Southern fairies from north london

Ah fuck 'em. Who cares whether its £22m or £34m its just glorious to see we are not dicking about this summer like we did the last one. Much more of this and I'll be betting on a PL and CL double.

I appreciate this is the Medical thread and I don't won't to take it off topic, but I'd like to share this with you Brothers.

The penny has finally dropped. Been checking for a while.

To set the seen.

Rag Issue

Fernandinho thread.

;-)

He was absolutely brilliant against Chelsea. Best player on the pitch by a mile.

I'd have em in a flash. Tidy player.

New signings will be of little use to them if they keep playing in the ponderous, Barca-lite style we witnessed in the Cup Final. Impotent and indecisive.

They really are thick over there. They'll believe anything they read.

City have already spent £56 million on two players, neither of which are going to win them the league.

At least he's got it right.

A big fuck off to FFP.

And him.

Tbh who cares what they paid for him. As long as they can afford him and FFP won't forbid it all that matters is that they got another very good player...those fuckers.

Just wait until Cavani and or isco also signed. :-)

BobKowalski said:
Ah fuck 'em. Who cares whether its £22m or £34m its just glorious to see we are not dicking about this summer like we did the last one. Much more of this and I'll be betting on a PL and CL double.
We should at least make the knockouts unless UEFA screw us again

jrb said:
I appreciate this is the Medical thread and I don't won't to take it off topic, but I'd like to share this with you Brothers.

The penny has finally dropped. Been checking for a while.

To set the seen.

Rag Issue

Fernandinho thread.

;-)

He was absolutely brilliant against Chelsea. Best player on the pitch by a mile.

I'd have em in a flash. Tidy player.

New signings will be of little use to them if they keep playing in the ponderous, Barca-lite style we witnessed in the Cup Final. Impotent and indecisive.

They really think over there. They'll belive anything they read.

City have already spent £56 million on two players, neither of which are going to win them the league.

At least he's got it right.

A big fuck off to FFP.

And him.

Tbh who cares what they paid for him. As long as they can afford him and FFP won't forbid it all that matters is that they got another very good player...those fuckers.

Just wait until Cavani and or isco also signed. :-)
Reading them calling us "those fuckers" is like Eva Mendez telling you she loves you and want to have your babies.

6qbpg6.jpg

arriving for his medical

This is fantastic news, if it is true, and it obviously seems to be.

It's great that we're getting stuck into bringing some quality players in this early, so that they're City players when pre-season gets under way.

Here's hoping for two or three more in the next few days, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.