Fernandinho extends his contract

Great news that he is staying. Excellent player and a good example for the young ones to learn from.

Brilliant news. Such a key player in my eyes. Might not get all the glory but he is certainly the man who keeps us ticking.

Great to hear. He's been the unsung hero of this team and what's kept things ticking since we got him. Only regret is we didn't sign him 10 years earlier.

Imagine a 21 year old Fernandinho playing alongside Sané,Jesus, Sterling et al!
We would have the league sewn up for the next 5 years

Great news. He’s as important in his own way as KDB and Dave. I can’t think of anyone in the Prem, not even Kante, that I’d swap him for. As long as his almost freakish fitness levels endure, he’s worth his weight in gold

excellent news, Of anybody in are squad, i wish he was 10 years younger as he's the perfect player in that position for Pep and is criminally underrated by the general public. The problem is, his game requires extreme physical fitness and whilst he very clearly looks after himself well it's only a matter of time before he starts to feel the ageing effect, and sadly, the second he does start to feel it he won't be capable of doing the job anymore, as Yaya is proving this year. Vital we bring in his eventual successor this summer so that they can be eased in and get a year or two to learn from the master.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.