Fernandinho signs one year contract extension (Pg 91)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely and Fernandinho doesn’t get recognition outside of City
I think all the pundits and commentators say how good he is.
The only downside is comments on his tactical fouls but even these seem to have decreased with time.
May not be as recognised as the likes of Aguero or DeBruyne but I think he's well respected.

Definitely and Fernandinho doesn’t get recognition outside of City

Flair players will always grab the highlights and make the back pages,the water carriers not so much.....but i disagree that he isn't appreciated/recognised.
Anyone who knows their football understands the importance his input and presence have been over the years,we would not have had the success we have had without him being a fundamental in our foundations and spine.

I know many Rags and Dippers who would have killed for the opportunity of watching him lead their team.He is genuinely a Prem legend,not just a City one.

Dhino deserves another year, he has proved he is still capable at playing at the top level. Obviously he won't be playing every game, but considering the amount of matches in a season he will still see plenty of game time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.