Fernandinho signs one year contract extension (Pg 91)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news - we need him in the dressing room next season and he can still do a good job on the pitch.

Many players would have flounced off after being left out of the CL Final starting 11 and I would not have blamed Fern if he had done that and gone to play in Spain or Brazil.

I cannot believe that no big European team signed him until he was 28 - one of the best players ever at City.

Fantastic news. He will help to develop our young players. He can also make a huge contribution coming off the bench and in the dressing room. Hopefully he can end up on the coaching team. We need leaders like Fern at the club and the squad will need lifting after Porto. The early weeks of next season will be crucial. We have to get back off the ropes and hit the ground running...hopefully with a full stadium. Us fans will have to play a big part as well.

Great news - we need him in the dressing room next season and he can still do a good job on the pitch.

Many players would have flounced off after being left out of the CL Final starting 11 and I would not have blamed Fern if he had done that and gone to play in Spain or Brazil.

I cannot believe that no big European team signed him until he was 28 - one of the best players ever at City.
Are you expecting the remaining 13 of the 1st team players who didn't start to 'flounce out' of the club then? Or are they all professional football players rather than needy fans?

Are you expecting the remaining 13 of the 1st team players who didn't start to 'flounce out' of the club then? Or are they all professional football players rather than needy fans?
Fern's contract was up - he could have easily left and gone somewhere else.

He must have been massively frustrated by Pep's selection for the final so him being willing to play another season under Pep is a big display of faith.

Plenty of professional football players have massive egos - I could not see the likes of Pogba being so humble if he was at the end of his contract.

I think we made him that great player, especially once Pep took over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.