Fernandinho signs one year contract extension (Pg 91)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess he won't play week in week out but we shouldn't underestimate his leadership skills and what he brings to the club off the field. Great news, just need Raheem to commit and a few new players confirmed and it's happy days
Jesus I know people have their opinions on raheem but that's a bit strong!

;)

If only pep had played him in our biggest ever game ..
You just had to didn't you, i'd managed to think of something else for a few minutes and then innocently wandered into this thread & BAM, no sleep for me tonight

I'm really happy about this he seems like an important player to have around off the pitch as well as on it.

Silva was treated with the upmost respect. You must have a very poor memory.

As for Agüero... it wasn't the best ending, but what else was Pep supposed to do? "Alright mate I know you never play anymore and haven't scored from open play in over a year but we're going to keep paying you over 200k a week, making it unnecessarily difficult to fit our new striker into the wage bill, just to keep AndyP68 on Bluemoon happy". We all wanted Agüero to stay but it just wasn't realistic.

I didn’t want mean he should have been offered a deal, but his treatment at the CL was piss poor. And he’d scored from open play.

Serigo’s last appearance, like Dave’s was tainted by incompetent management

Aguero shouldnt of started the champions league, Pep should of played the exact team and style/formation that we used to a success before.

As much as Aguero is loved by us all, was the right call to not start him.
Well you can’t prove the counter factual, but not starting him didn’t go very well did it. Hands down still the best striker at the club.

We needed a strong DM and our best goal scorer on the pitch that night.

There is no match when Sergio or Ferna wouldn’t be in the starting XI if you were picking the best XI from the entire squad. They are two of the best we had. It’s a simple as that and the defeat showed what a fuck up it was to pick inferior players

Last edited:
You tell him Kaz, only just joined and throwing his weight round.
Only just joined... what’s that got to do with anything. I’ve put the the yards in as a fan. Is there a pecking order on here or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.