Fernandinho the last game

£2.99 on the O.S to join, as its locked content?
In the days of subscriptions galore I think that’s very fairly priced (price of a coffee) might give it a twirl myself, especially for the match replays, doesn’t most content get open release eventually?

it seems you have to pay. no thanks
Have you only just heard of City+ now? Been going a few years. You get exclusive and first look at some of these bespoke documentaries and films and some EDS/academy live games.
Well worth a couple of quid a month now there is more and better content.
If it’s like the other City+ films, it will be free on the club’s YouTube channel in a few weeks’ time

Have you only just heard of City+ now? Been going a few years. You get exclusive and first look at some of these bespoke documentaries and films and some EDS/academy live games.
Well worth a couple of quid a month now there is more and better content.
If it’s like the other City+ films, it will be free on the club’s YouTube channel in a few weeks’ time
Cheers Longsight. yeah i knew about it, but deferred till it got better. Since then i must have seen all the vids via Bluemoon/youtube and forgotten about it.

Cheers Longsight. yeah i knew about it, but deferred till it got better. Since then i must have seen all the vids via Bluemoon/youtube and forgotten about it.
If you’re not arsed about the highlights and youth games etc then the films turn up after about 4/6 weeks on YouTube.
I think quite a few unsubscribed from City+ because the content was initially very hit and miss, both in volume and standard, but the penny seems to have dropped. They seem to have realised they need to offer more and better stuff, and they have largely done so tbf.
Like everyone else at the club, they will have metrics and targets and the numbers probably told their own story

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.