Fernandinho to leave at the end of the season

Sad to know but understandable. He's a legend who is fully appreciated by most Blues. Never overlooked here. What a great player.

Can only thank him for everything he's done for the club. Can't fault his service for the club, ultimate professional and a club legend. Brilliant defensive midfield who held that position down for nearly a decade.

Don't know whether he's going to continue as a player or go into coaching just yet.

Hopefully he can add to his 4 league titles, 1 FA Cup, 6 League Cups and 1 Community Shield before this season is done.

Will go down as a club legend for me. Incredible professional seems a real gentleman as well though on the pitch he was hard as nails without being a nasty gobshite as many fake hard men are. Thanks Dinho I hope you leave with the CL medal that eluded our other recent stalwarts and legends

He should of said nothing about his personal situation and explain that he’s here to talk about a important game in our season.
You are right about that but you were in the wrong slagging off a great servent for the club who made an error of judgement.

Some people hate that but if it's not done in a way to injure an opponent I don't mind it.
I don't blame Virgil for doing it to Kev the other day and I think KDB appreciated that it's part of the modern game and appreciated that it had to be done.
It's part of the game at all levels, we all hate it when it's our player on the wrong end, but never mention it when it's our player doing it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.