Fernandinho vs Fernando

Re: Fernando vs Fernandinho

chris85mcfc said:
FantasyIreland said:
That's my team choice too.

I think we'd be better off without Yaya,or we sacrifice Silva....I know which option i'd want.It means the eleven players on the pitch are all performing where they should be and we are as strong a unit as we can presently muster.

Can you post that team as mine won't show it for some reason?

Like i said above we will see how much we can cope when he dissapears in January

If we can cope without him, as well as look more solid then ill be as glad as everyone else, i just can't see it personally

Sure:-)
Zab-Vince-Mangala-Kolarov
-----Fern---Fern----
Milner-Silva-Jovetic
----Aguero------

FantasyIreland said:
chris85mcfc said:
FantasyIreland said:
That's my team choice too.

I think we'd be better off without Yaya,or we sacrifice Silva....I know which option i'd want.It means the eleven players on the pitch are all performing where they should be and we are as strong a unit as we can presently muster.

Can you post that team as mine won't show it for some reason?

Like i said above we will see how much we can cope when he dissapears in January

If we can cope without him, as well as look more solid then ill be as glad as everyone else, i just can't see it personally

Sure:-)
Zab-Vince-Mangala-Kolarov
-----Fern---Fern----
Milner-Silva-Jovetic
----Aguero------

Hopefully we will see that team once or twice during January, perhaps with Nasri on the left instead of Jovetic (Pelle's choice not mine)

I think any team with Silva playing off Aguero would make up for what we would lose without Yaya

The main problem would be getting the ball into Silva which is something Yaya does very well

chris85mcfc said:
BigOscar said:
Yup, it's about what's best for the team, not just picking the best individuals. Is Yaya better than both Fern's? Undoubtedly. Would the team be in overall better shape without him? Maybe.

Like i said previously, the best thing to do is play Yaya alongside Fernandinho, it worked last season so I don't see what the problem is

In so called big games id opt for Fernando as well and drop a forward player

Not playing Fernandinho is a bigger problem that persisting with Yaya

I think it works because Fernandinho is capable enough to bust his balls in defense to cover for Yaya.

No matter the reason Yaya just doesn't do enough defensively. Fernandinho is good enough to cover for Yaya... when Fernando gels he might be able, but it's a tall order.

So I absolutely agree with you: if the manager is going to persist with the current system, Fernandinho must play.

But I still think we're a stronger team with both Fern's in the midfield.

Both have their roles in our team and comparing them is fruitless imo.

Play them both and get rid of Yaya. MP should grow a pair and stop letting Toure call all the shots...

what a mystery. How does one go from the league's best midfielder to getting the run-around by Newcastle U20's. The World Cup semifinal is not a valid excuse.

Neither. Fernandinho is still having nightmares from the World Cup final drubbing

He has gone down hill this season. The 2 him and Yaya have come back from the world cup and have been a shadow of last year. This midfield needs major work on it in the summer. I think we need to get some big midfielders in during the next 2 windows if we can. AS what we have at the moment they just aint up to the pressures of playing and lacking the fight at times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.