Fernandinho vs Fernando

Re: Fernando vs Fernandinho

I thought he was fuckin woeful tonight & ive just read on another thread that he was one of our better players, jesus christ......

That is the worst I have seen Fernandinho play. As for the second goal he was simply embarrassing.

The cookie monster said:
I thought he was fuckin woeful tonight & ive just read on another thread that he was one of our better players, jesus christ......

How the fuck anyone can say that is beyond belief. That error that lead to the first goal was appalling and was the crucial moment that set the tone for the entire game, giving them a game plan for 84 mins. But Mangala didn't help either tbf.
And he was also poor on second goal.
In between the 2 goals he was average at best, and he certainly shouldn't be rewarded with a start on Sunday.
Would much rather see James Milner than him in that role

Fernandinho is low on confidence and who can blame him? Excellent player, £30m player, 2013 CL team of the season player and he's just left out of the side for no reason.

Fernando is slow and clumsy and should be a squad player.

chesterbells said:
The cookie monster said:

How the fuck anyone can say that is beyond belief. That error that lead to the first goal was appalling and was the crucial moment that set the tone for the entire game, giving them a game plan for 84 mins. But Mangala didn't help either tbf.
And he was also poor on second goal.
In between the 2 goals he was average at best, and he certainly shouldn't be rewarded with a start on Sunday.
Would much rather see James Milner than him in that role

FantasyIreland said:
4 lads can hold their heads up after that - Jovetic,Milner,Fernandinho and Mangala(was very wobbly but never went hiding)

Both should be in our 11,they have heart and dont go hiding.

Fernandinho was superb tonight,while some of his ballplay may not have been great,he never stopped running and gave everything for the shirt - i'll never ask for more.

FantasyIreland said:
Both should be in our 11,they have heart and dont go hiding.

Fernandinho was superb tonight,while some of his ballplay may not have been great,he never stopped running and gave everything for the shirt - i'll never ask for more.

Taxi for Ireland...

nellyonthewing said:
He got absolutely massacred playing for Brazil. It showed that he has zero pace,and no strength. Ever since the krauts mauled him he looks finished
He was our best player in Munich.

Fernandinho was very, very poor for the goals we conceded tonight. But apart from those two mistakes (which we got punished for) , he was the best player on the pitch. Milner and Jovetic did okay too but at times, Fernandinho was playing against about 4 players on his own and more often that not, was excellent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.