Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluemathlady said:
Good god this guy can shoot!

Wow... This is the same guys retweeting City fan's messages to him and publicly stating he wants to go to Man City... (since January!)<br /><br />-- Wed May 22, 2013 7:04 pm --<br /><br />That, ladies and gentleman, is why we should be happy come this summer cos this man WANTS to come to us and is why Shakhtar and their coach are really pissed off with us as they know they have lost him to us in a few weeks!

It looks like the Ukrainian season has finished so we will find out one way or the other that we have signed him in the next couple of weeks.

Ray78 said:
It looks like the Ukrainian season has finished so we will find out one way or the other that we have signed him in the next couple of weeks.
Would be good to get it over and done with surely before he has a holiday etc? I know it can't be officially done but agreement can be confirmed and announced then paperwork done on 1st July?

richards30 said:
Ray78 said:
Would be good to get it over and done with surely before he has a holiday etc? I know it can't be officially done but agreement can be confirmed and announced then paperwork done on 1st July?

Ideally yes but the looking at the quotes a couple of weeks ago we are still little way off in terms of the price. One thing for certain is he wants to leave Shaktar and City would be a dream move.

Is there anything documented that says we after him? Otherwise its just as good as me tweeting that i want city to sign me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.