Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
zeven said:
The Man With The Stick said:
CTID101 said:
Goal are on the ball these days, especially when it comes to us so I would trust their figures.
It is a lot but 100k a week is not far off average for the top clubs so only normal he should get that also considering his quality.

I don't see us signing him meaning the end for Barry and or Garcia, we can't go into next season with Yaya, Fernandinho, Rodwell and Razak! Milner I know can play there but he is more utilized as a wide man for us.

I reckon Barry will stay and Garcia, strength in depth will be crucial if the season goes as planned.

You can guarentee that everyone will be wanting to play though, with it being a world cup year... gonna end up with some whingers if the squad is too big.
Barry is just happy if he can extend his contract, Garcia i dont really care about, if he start moaning he knows where the door is.

as long as Yaya,Rodwell,Ferdaninho and Milner get regular playing time im happy

Garcia might be utilised as the back up Centre back to replace Kolo

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
zeven said:
The Man With The Stick said:
You can guarentee that everyone will be wanting to play though, with it being a world cup year... gonna end up with some whingers if the squad is too big.
Barry is just happy if he can extend his contract, Garcia i dont really care about, if he start moaning he knows where the door is.

as long as Yaya,Rodwell,Ferdaninho and Milner get regular playing time im happy

Garcia might be utilised as the back up Centre back to replace Kolo

very good point mr Ed

jrb said:
Good breakdown of Dinho.

The point: Whether it’s driving through the heart of a defense, calmly maintaining possession and building the attack from deep positions, patrolling the midfield or threading perfect through-balls into the box, Fernandinho can do it all. While his performances against Chelsea shouldn’t necessarily be taken as his baseline, nothing he displayed in this match was out of character. It’s Fernandinho on his A-game, yes, but functionally and stylistically, it’s typical Fernandinho: a subtle blend of technique, vision, and underrated athleticism.
In short, Fernandinho is the textbook central midfielder. And he’s exactly what Brazil needs, and has needed, for a long time.

More here. <a class="postlink" href="http://brazil.worldcupblog.org/world-cup-2010/fernandinho-the-textbook-central-midfielder.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://brazil.worldcupblog.org/world-cu ... elder.html</a>

That is the key word here. Too often missing in midfield last season!

bluemathlady said:
Am i the only one laughing an evil laughter to myself?? This is awesome

8ycmra.jpg

Not the only one Im afraid ;)

jimmy blue shoes said:
jrb said:
Good breakdown of Dinho.

The point: Whether it’s driving through the heart of a defense, calmly maintaining possession and building the attack from deep positions, patrolling the midfield or threading perfect through-balls into the box, Fernandinho can do it all. While his performances against Chelsea shouldn’t necessarily be taken as his baseline, nothing he displayed in this match was out of character. It’s Fernandinho on his A-game, yes, but functionally and stylistically, it’s typical Fernandinho: a subtle blend of technique, vision, and underrated athleticism.
In short, Fernandinho is the textbook central midfielder. And he’s exactly what Brazil needs, and has needed, for a long time.

More here. <a class="postlink" href="http://brazil.worldcupblog.org/world-cup-2010/fernandinho-the-textbook-central-midfielder.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://brazil.worldcupblog.org/world-cu ... elder.html</a>

That is the key word here. Too often missing in midfield last season!

And putting through the balls for Navas .......go greyhound chase that one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.