Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
CTID101 said:
Goal are on the ball these days, especially when it comes to us so I would trust their figures.
It is a lot but 100k a week is not far off average for the top clubs so only normal he should get that also considering his quality.

I don't see us signing him meaning the end for Barry and or Garcia, we can't go into next season with Yaya, Fernandinho, Rodwell and Razak! Milner I know can play there but he is more utilized as a wide man for us.

I reckon Barry will stay and Garcia, strength in depth will be crucial if the season goes as planned.

You can guarentee that everyone will be wanting to play though, with it being a world cup year... gonna end up with some whingers if the squad is too big.

LoveCity said:
article-2336294-1A29706D000005DC-990_634x587.jpg

[/img]

"I STILL DONT HAVE ANY HAIR!!!!!"

The Man With The Stick said:
CTID101 said:
Goal are on the ball these days, especially when it comes to us so I would trust their figures.
It is a lot but 100k a week is not far off average for the top clubs so only normal he should get that also considering his quality.

I don't see us signing him meaning the end for Barry and or Garcia, we can't go into next season with Yaya, Fernandinho, Rodwell and Razak! Milner I know can play there but he is more utilized as a wide man for us.

I reckon Barry will stay and Garcia, strength in depth will be crucial if the season goes as planned.

You can guarentee that everyone will be wanting to play though, with it being a world cup year... gonna end up with some whingers if the squad is too big.
Barry is just happy if he can extend his contract, Garcia i dont really care about, if he start moaning he knows where the door is.

as long as Yaya,Rodwell,Ferdaninho and Milner get regular playing time im happy

Mcfc bob I'm not gonna get into a kiddy argument with u about if I was or wasn't there, but I can 100% assure u I was there & I'll post the photo soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.