Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
itisrising said:
Jumanji said:
You say we don't know anything about him (so you wouldn't either) but you sure know conclusively who's better than Dinho...hmm

Because they've proven themselves, he hasn't. Without seeing him properly, there's no ay to say that he IS better so for someone to say he's better than A,B and C basically tells you they are basing their opinion on the fact that he's a blue. For example, lets say this wonderkid is tearing up the Polish league, would it be fair to say that he's not better than the likes of Ronaldo and Messing? Of course because he hasn't proven himself as is the case with Fernandinho.
To use your sound logic, without seeing him properly, there's no way to say he ISN'T better or worse, shut the fuck up and judge him after you see him play for us enough.

And that's a shite comparison too.

Also don't try to flip the argument and use 'proven' as your scapegoat.

itisrising said:
My basic point is that I find it absurd how people can say that Fernandinho is better than the likes of Gudogan, Martinez, Marcherano etc all the while the Guy hasn't proven himself against strong competition aside from the odd Chelsea game. The players I've mentioned have PROVEN themselves in some of the best leagues in the World and have maintained a level of performance that warrants them being called world class. Fernandinho hasn't accomplished anything of note and most if not all blues don't know anything about him apart from an odd YT clip, a blog and a couple preseason games where he looked far from better than them and worth the 30M outlay (Ill put it down to fitness and he did look alright) and to go out and make such ridiculous sweeping statements Ala he's as good as Xavi is idiotic and what I'd expect from the rags. Lets wait and see how well he does before making stupid statements that have no warrant.

I agree, now shut up.

so fellaini has proven himself to be better than fernandinho because he plays for a mid table team in the prem who's Fa cup final is beating us yet fernandinho has played at champs league level with the best team in Ukraine who are a lot better than Neverton.

is that right?

bluethunder said:
fernandinho is a good player, he's up there with busquets and xavi.

we paid a bit too much for him but that's only because the release clause was incredibly high.

the release clause for sergio busquets is £130 million. yikes !

Is Ferny our Lucas Leiva? I've read he's better than Khadiera, miles better than Ramieres and a upmarket Dembele now he's as good as one of the best Spanish midfielders in the history of ever.

Looks quality so far on a shocking surface, great energy, neat and tidy. Linking up well when supporting the forward players.

Just my opinion , I like to be positive which many on here will find difficult to understand.

blightee said:
really poor so far, lost possession 4 times already. Barry getting it done as usual

Ah yes, the old "I've made my mind up about this player and argued fiercely, so am now going to see shit performances even when they aren't shit" poster. He hasn't been bad at all. On the contrary...

LoveCity said:
blightee said:
really poor so far, lost possession 4 times already. Barry getting it done as usual

Ah yes, the old "I've made my mind up about this player and argued fiercely, so am now going to see shit performances even when they aren't shit" poster. He hasn't been bad at all. On the contrary...

Why respond when everyone knows hes on the wum as he has nothing bettrr to do with his pathetic life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.