Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
andrewmswift said:
he's shit, overpriced, only passes sideways, barry is better, 30 million, wah wah wah

fuck off haters, this guy is pure class
WHY WASN'T HE COVERING BEHIND HART WHEN THE GOAL WAS CONCEDED? CLEARLY HIS FAULT. GARETH BARRY WOULD HAVE SUCKED THE BALL AWAY FROM THE GOAL FROM 30 METRES OUT.

He's growing in confidence, establishing a role and relationship with Yaya and integrating himself as key in midfield. I think I made rash judgements because I struggled to see what his role would be and how he would prove beneficial to our midfield. I have to say I like him and he's growing on me. He's strong, fast and is a great passer. His timing is good and he is more than aware of the runs of play and he looks comfortable within the team.

I'm very sorry that I was quick to judge him. He is a very good member of our team

Love the guy, his a work horse. Just wish he would shoot in occasion instead of always looking for the pass he has a good foot on him.

bobmcfc said:
He's growing in confidence, establishing a role and relationship with Yaya and integrating himself as key in midfield. I think I made rash judgements because I struggled to see what his role would be and how he would prove beneficial to our midfield. I have to say I like him and he's growing on me. He's strong, fast and is a great passer. His timing is good and he is more than aware of the runs of play and he looks comfortable within the team.

I'm very sorry that I was quick to judge him. He is a very good member of our team

Well said bob... humble and good on ya... what makes us blue fans the best in the world!

I remember fighting with blues on this forum about how good he was and his price tag was not inflated, as he would come good... some players don't hit the ground running like Aguero did, but Ferna is now coming together in our team and looking a little more like he did at Shakhtar, which got him the high price tag.

He will still come great and be even better as I think we are only seeing just over half his best... 2nd half of this season is gonna be a blinder, especially in Champs league!

kanovic said:
Love the guy, his a work horse. Just wish he would shoot in occasion instead of always looking for the pass he has a good foot on him.

clearly he is more reserved compared to yaya toure. i think that is what he's been ordered to do. its not like he isn't capable of doing more in that final third of the pitch.

bluethunder said:
kanovic said:

clearly he is more reserved compared to yaya toure. i think that is what he's been ordered to do. its not like he isn't capable of doing more in that final third of the pitch.

Dribbling is one of his strong points so we aren't fully exploiting his ability, but it has to be that way as we'd be too exposed if he regularly went forward. You could see his ability going forward when he took it into West Ham's box and probably should have shot, but instead created a chance for Aguero's hat-trick that was well saved.

bobmcfc said:

good post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.