Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
bobmcfc said:
He's growing in confidence, establishing a role and relationship with Yaya and integrating himself as key in midfield. I think I made rash judgements because I struggled to see what his role would be and how he would prove beneficial to our midfield. I have to say I like him and he's growing on me. He's strong, fast and is a great passer. His timing is good and he is more than aware of the runs of play and he looks comfortable within the team.

I'm very sorry that I was quick to judge him. He is a very good member of our team

Nice one Bob

Said it weeks ago anyone who was slating him after just a few games would be eating their words. He's quality and will keep getting better the more he plays.

SuperSilva said:
bobmcfc said:
He's growing in confidence, establishing a role and relationship with Yaya and integrating himself as key in midfield. I think I made rash judgements because I struggled to see what his role would be and how he would prove beneficial to our midfield. I have to say I like him and he's growing on me. He's strong, fast and is a great passer. His timing is good and he is more than aware of the runs of play and he looks comfortable within the team.

I'm very sorry that I was quick to judge him. He is a very good member of our team

Well said bob... humble and good on ya... what makes us blue fans the best in the world!

I remember fighting with blues on this forum about how good he was and his price tag was not inflated, as he would come good... some players don't hit the ground running like Aguero did, but Ferna is now coming together in our team and looking a little more like he did at Shakhtar, which got him the high price tag.

He will still come great and be even better as I think we are only seeing just over half his best... 2nd half of this season is gonna be a blinder, especially in Champs league!

I struggled with his purchase in preseason, he's the only one that stood out for me with a question mark but I think all our buys this summer have been superb and I credit the manager for it. He looks like he will be very useful in linking up play with the attackers and helping Yaya to dominate the midfield and get himself forward. I can see these two being a nightmare to deal with and a great distracting from the deadly skills if silva,Negredo and aguero

He's a good player, but he's no superstar. Reads the game game well, quick, but easily pushed off the ball. His sort of game today but he needs to stamp more of an influence on the play. The short pass is great when under pressure, but at other time it often loses momentum to no purpose. I'm just not convinced he has the ball control or the physical presence (at 17 minutes today , he was knocked over by the ball) to be a great player in the Prem.

Sorry if that isn't quite praise enough for some people who already have down as the best DM ever to grace the premier league.

mammutly said:
He's a good player, but he's no superstar. Reads the game game well, quick, but easily pushed off the ball. His sort of game today but he needs to stamp more of an influence on the play. The short pass is great when under pressure, but at other time it often loses momentum to no purpose. I'm just not convinced he has the ball control or the physical presence (at 17 minutes today , he was knocked over by the ball) to be a great player in the Prem.

Sorry if that isn't quite praise enough for some people who already have down as the best DM ever to grace the premier league.

Yawn

mammutly said:

Hahaha, you'd have been better off not posting than coming out with that tripe.

Watching him today, i thought that he won the ball in midfield more than he has done sor far.

For this reason, i would agree that he is settling in more with every game, and we are yet to see the best of him.

mammutly said:

If he played for any other team in the league and put in a performance like he did today, everyone would be pointing out how good he was. Some city fans expect our players to be scoring 35 yard screamers or messi esque goals every game.

He is a class act and hasn't had one bad game for us yet, pretty good considering he's in his first prem season.

Rammy Blue said:
mammutly said:

Hahaha, you'd have been better off not posting than coming out with that tripe.

You'd be better off not replying if that's all the substance of your counter argument. Or would you rather I just called you a name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.