Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluethunder said:
mammutly said:
It could have been 10 said:
Stop embarrassing yourself

I will carry on "embarrassing" myself all day long with a balanced view of a decent, but not great, player.

Too often it's fashion on here that dictates who is good and who isn't. Garcia had a good game today at centre back. Can't see him getting much praise. although his performance was on a par with that of Fernandinho.

he's more than decent.

decent = barry, de jong,

fantastic = yaya toure, fernandinho

Time will tell

mammutly said:
mammutly said:
He's a good player, but he's no superstar. Reads the game game well, quick, but easily pushed off the ball. His sort of game today but he needs to stamp more of an influence on the play. The short pass is great when under pressure, but at other time it often loses momentum to no purpose. I'm just not convinced he has the ball control or the physical presence (at 17 minutes today , he was knocked over by the ball) to be a great player in the Prem.

Sorry if that isn't quite praise enough for some people who already have down as the best DM ever to grace the premier league.

I will carry on "embarrassing" myself all day long with a balanced view of a decent, but not great, player.

Too often it's fashion on here that dictates who is good and who isn't. Garcia had a good game today at centre back. Can't see him getting much praise. although his performance was on a par with that of Fernandinho.

No way was it on a par with Garcia, Garcia was excellent, Fernandinho was on another level again, you have put yourself in a hole some advice stop digging

mammutly said:
Garcia had a good game today at centre back. Can't see him getting much praise. although his performance was on a par with that of Fernandinho.

Edward-Norton-Closing-Laptop.gif

mammutly said:
mammutly said:
He's a good player, but he's no superstar. Reads the game game well, quick, but easily pushed off the ball. His sort of game today but he needs to stamp more of an influence on the play. The short pass is great when under pressure, but at other time it often loses momentum to no purpose. I'm just not convinced he has the ball control or the physical presence (at 17 minutes today , he was knocked over by the ball) to be a great player in the Prem.

Sorry if that isn't quite praise enough for some people who already have down as the best DM ever to grace the premier league.

Fernandinho was good tho he plays every game in his proper position, Garcia was very good today in and out of the team playing out of position, yeah he was good.

grim up north said:
mammutly said:

No way was it on a par with Garcia, Garcia was excellent, Fernandinho was on another level again, you have put yourself in a hole some advice stop digging
Give over Fernandinho was good but the only players on another level Aguero and Silva, imo.

Rammy Blue said:
mammutly said:
Garcia had a good game today at centre back. Can't see him getting much praise. although his performance was on a par with that of Fernandinho.

I thought that was jimharri for a second.
I was impressed with Fernandinho today, I thought Garcia flapped
a bit for their goal but overall he did ok. I did have my fears when i saw the team sheet.
I don't know how he'd cope with Chelsea next week though.

BlueMo' said:
Rammy Blue said:
mammutly said:

a bit for their goal but overall he did ok. I did have my fears when i saw the team sheet.

He won't Kompany will play

grim up north said:
BlueMo' said:
Rammy Blue said:

He won't Kompany will play
Yes he will hopefully, I think some blues need to realise its hard for players like Garcia, in and out of the side out of position when starting, he played well today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.