Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
smithy167 said:
grim up north said:
BlueMo' said:
I thought that was jimharri for a second.
I was impressed with Fernandinho today, I thought Garcia flapped
a bit for their goal but overall he did ok. I did have my fears when i saw the team sheet.
I don't know how he'd cope with Chelsea next week though.

He won't Kompany will play
Yes he will hopefully, I think some blues need to realise its hard for players like Garcia, in and out of the side out of position when starting, he played well today.

No-one is knocking Javi after his performance today however some of the comments are a tad ott, he didn't exactly have a lot to do seeing as they didn't play a forward.

smithy167 said:
grim up north said:
mammutly said:
I will carry on "embarrassing" myself all day long with a balanced view of a decent, but not great, player.

Too often it's fashion on here that dictates who is good and who isn't. Garcia had a good game today at centre back. Can't see him getting much praise. although his performance was on a par with that of Fernandinho.

No way was it on a par with Garcia, Garcia was excellent, Fernandinho was on another level again, you have put yourself in a hole some advice stop digging
Give over Fernandinho was good but the only players on another level Aguero and Silva, imo.

Give over Fernandinho ran that game, and was on another level to Garcia

BlueMo' said:
Rammy Blue said:
mammutly said:
Garcia had a good game today at centre back. Can't see him getting much praise. although his performance was on a par with that of Fernandinho.

Edward-Norton-Closing-Laptop.gif

a bit for their goal but overall he did ok. I did have my fears when i saw the team sheet.

jimharri's version is a bit longer - and better.

I was also worried when I saw the team sheet. but West Ham gave us a lot of time and space in our own half - they did the exact opposite of what Hull and Bayern did and half of what the rags did. The season is long and I can't see many more teams allowing us space at the back - we are just too good as an attacking force.

Back on topic, I think Fernandinho will suffer against Chelsea and I'd rather see Milner start. AGAIN that's NOT because I'm slagging Fernandinho, but Chelsea will pressure us with pace and physicality and i don't think that's Fernandinho's game.

mammutly said:
BlueMo' said:
Rammy Blue said:

I was also worried when I saw the team sheet. but West Ham gave us a lot of time and space in our own half - they did the exact opposite of what Hull and Bayern did and half of what the rags did. The season is long and I can't see many more teams allowing us space at the back - we are just too good as an attacking force.

Back on topic, I think Fernandinho will suffer against Chelsea and I'd rather see Milner start. AGAIN that's NOT because I'm slagging Fernandinho, but Chelsea will pressure us with pace and physicality and i don't think that's Fernandinho's game.

Let me get this right. You would play Milner in Fernandinho position stop wumming

grim up north said:
mammutly said:
BlueMo' said:

Let me get this right. You would play Milner in Fernandinho position stop wumming

Im just glad he's not the manager.

grim up north said:
mammutly said:
BlueMo' said:

Did I say that? I would rather Milner start alongside Yaya and Silva in midfield.

Look mate, If all you have to do is take the piss, I'd prefer not to discuss the merits or otherwise of Fernandinho with you. No offence.

mammutly said:
BlueMo' said:
Rammy Blue said:

fernandinho put ramires in his pocket last season. lampard is an old man now. i dont rate willian, hazard, shurrle, eto' and the other jokers.

chelsea are piss poor side. we will beat them.

bluethunder said:
mammutly said:
BlueMo' said:

fernandinho put ramires in his pocket last season. lampard is an old man now. i dont rate willian, hazard, shurrle, eto' and the other jokers.

chelsea are piss poor side. we will beat them.
So are Cardiff?

mammutly said:
grim up north said:
mammutly said:

Did I say that? I would rather Milner start alongside Yaya and Silva in midfield.

Look mate, If all you have to do is take the piss, I'd prefer not to discuss the merits or otherwise of Fernandinho with you. No offence.

How am I taking the piss you have a downer on Fernandinho your problem. Where do you propose to play Milner then? Milner is not fit to lace fernandinhos boots there is a very good reason why Mancini, Pelligrini, Hodgeson et al play him out wide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.