Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaya's silent partner, he just ghosts around in midfield , giving the opposition a real fright, his link up with Yaya for Aguero's 2nd was wonderful, from defence to attack in a heartbeat.
I watchen the Milan game on BT Sunday , that NDJ is the main playmaker in midfield says it all, and Mario hadn't scored fora month, missing his 2 nd pen in a row!

sqblue said:
there's no way of saying this without sounding antagonistic, but if you don't 'get' what fernandinho brings, you don't understand the game of football. in a game where the attacking players starred, he was the most important player in blue. snuffed out everything tottenham tried in attack.

Rephrasing you, he was the hidden soldier that the other team feared.. In spurs game, he almost gave us the impression that we didn't really need the whole defense line!!! When you have such a player, your strikers only need to score.

I never doubted him, once again some people are far to quick to rush to judgement footballers are human beings not machines that you can just unpack and watch them go, time and time again some people judge new players without giving them time, there were a fair few slagging Silva off for his first few games

Tweet from Negredo in which he calls him the "engine". I've not heard him called that before but it seems apt.

https://twitter.com/_AlvaroNegredo_/status/404648895760039936

BZ2aBtFIMAEobKk.jpg:large

Happy with the victory,3 points that we worked very hard for, here a picture with the"engine"

The Fat el Hombre said:
Plaything of the gods said:
Tweet from Negredo in which he calls him the "engine". I've not heard him called that before but it seems apt.

https://twitter.com/_AlvaroNegredo_/status/404648895760039936

BZ2aBtFIMAEobKk.jpg:large

Happy with the victory,3 points that we worked very hard for, here a picture with the"engine"

Ha, is that Paddy V chilling like a boss behind?

Pmsl, so it is, hahaha look how he is sat, like a boss.

Fernandihno has done exactly as i hoped, the ducks feet.
Not rough and crude though, he is a fine set of ducks feet :D
He enables us to glide gracefully due to his hard work and sharp footy mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.