Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
Where's Mike D gone?

Mike D said:
Out of all the players we brought I thought he would have been a dud, but happy to admit I was wrong. Has a lot more to his game than the lump up front and he's ruthless in front of goal. There was some comparison when spuds bought Paulinho and Selgado and we got Fernandinho and Negrado. I don't think anyone could argue that its Negrado has come out on top of the strikers but unfortunately we got well and truly bummed when we spunked £30mil on Flopinho

And who can forget blightee, who only ever posted on Bluemoon to trash Fernandinho?

blightee said:
should have bought tom huddlestone Lol

The sad thing is, next time we sign a player and he isn't five stars after two weeks, it'll be exactly the same.

(And Fernandinho wasn't even bad for us from the very start, he had a couple of dodgy games along with many others. I think WhoScored's ratings of him are pretty accurate: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.whoscored.com/Players/19119/Fixtures/Fernandinho" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.whoscored.com/Players/19119/ ... ernandinho</a> - they have him as the 10th best player in the league so far this season, BTW)

Happens all the time you would have thought they would have learnt by now

I liked Fernandinho as a person from the start. He has a nice smile and his first City interview and his trip back to Donetsk to thank the fans and autograph shirts(?) showed that he is a modest and genuine person. So pleased to see him now performing really well in the English game. Could never imagine him signing for that lot!

Ducado said:
LoveCity said:
Where's Mike D gone?

Mike D said:
Out of all the players we brought I thought he would have been a dud, but happy to admit I was wrong. Has a lot more to his game than the lump up front and he's ruthless in front of goal. There was some comparison when spuds bought Paulinho and Selgado and we got Fernandinho and Negrado. I don't think anyone could argue that its Negrado has come out on top of the strikers but unfortunately we got well and truly bummed when we spunked £30mil on Flopinho

And who can forget blightee, who only ever posted on Bluemoon to trash Fernandinho?

blightee said:
should have bought tom huddlestone Lol

The sad thing is, next time we sign a player and he isn't five stars after two weeks, it'll be exactly the same.

(And Fernandinho wasn't even bad for us from the very start, he had a couple of dodgy games along with many others. I think WhoScored's ratings of him are pretty accurate: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.whoscored.com/Players/19119/Fixtures/Fernandinho" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.whoscored.com/Players/19119/ ... ernandinho</a> - they have him as the 10th best player in the league so far this season, BTW)

I think he had a dodgy game early on against hull or someone, but on a realistic timescale he's settled in ridiculously quickly. Already one of our most crucial players

The Fat el Hombre said:
Ducado said:
LoveCity said:
Where's Mike D gone?

I think he had a dodgy game early on against hull or someone, but on a realistic timescale he's settled in ridiculously quickly. Already one of our most crucial players

he had a dodgy game vs bayern.

bit difficult to compete against a 6 man midfield.

totalfootball said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Ducado said:

It definitely wasn't against bayern

The Fat el Hombre said:
totalfootball said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

it was. he got dispossed in his own half. bayern then scored within seconds. it was awful.

he's also had below average performances vs cardiff, hull and aston villa.

totalfootball said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
totalfootball said:

it was. he got dispossed in his own half. bayern then scored within seconds. it was awful.

He got dispossessed? Against Bayern? Fucking shocking!

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
totalfootball said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

He got dispossessed? Against Bayern? Fucking shocking!

Not just that it was in the middle of the pitch may as well served it to them on a plate!

totalfootball said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
totalfootball said:

The game I was referring to definitely wasn't the one against bayern

Another exceptional performance form the lad last night. Superb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.