Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he is an absolute class signing. His performances against rags, west ham and spurs were immense. Think he's due a goal after last few games.

As much as I love Nige, and I may be wrong, but Dinho's already got more assists for us than De Jong did in his entire time here.

The only similarity to Nige for me is that it will be brilliant when he finally scores.

Plaything of the gods said:
Hasn't he been right in front of goal with good chances these last two games?

getting yourself in a goal scoring situation is not easy. if he keeps trying, the goals will come, no doubt about it.

When he first came to City he didn't look all that good, but not now he as improved a great deal, and is looking a very good player indeed, he could be one of our major players before long.

totalfootball said:
lasereyes said:
I'm a fan and he has been steadily improving, but I thought he had an average game at best on Sun.

well, it was an efficient performance nevertheless.

he did nothing wrong.

i would've liked him to drive the team forward but it's difficult when overrun.

Not so - he didn't protect our back 4 adequately in the first half. Way too much room for the Swansea midfield/offence.

I'll put it down to an aberration as he has been very good over the past few matches and he did improve in the second half.

lasereyes said:
Not so - he didn't protect our back 4 adequately in the first half. Way too much room for the Swansea midfield/offence.

I'll put it down to an aberration as he has been very good over the past few matches and he did improve in the second half.

He did enough and sometimes that's better than the best.

We have two tough games in the next week alone, why push it in our one 'straight forward' game for the next 2 weeks atleast.

pudge said:
As much as I love Nige, and I may be wrong, but Dinho's already got more assists for us than De Jong did in his entire time here.

The only similarity to Nige for me is that it will be brilliant when he finally scores.

What's your source for that mate? Incredible if true

King Geedorah said:
lasereyes said:

He did enough and sometimes that's better than the best.

We have two tough games in the next week alone, why push it in our one 'straight forward' game for the next 2 weeks atleast.

You are judging purely by the result not the actual game itself. I posted this elsewhere, but we got very lucky in the first half. Should have been 2-1 down at the break with the pen + de Guzman's miss.

You can argue we were due some luck after the Sunderland/Villa games where they had goals which should never have been. But let's not bury our heads in the sand on the first 45 on Sunday.

The Fat el Hombre said:
pudge said:

What's your source for that mate? Incredible if true
De Jong

Fernandinho

They have Nige as having 2 assists and Dinho's got 3 already this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.