Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
FantasyIreland said:
King Geedorah said:
Has he left his shooting boots in Ukraine?

Possibly,but i'm very happy with the ones he has brought,an awesome signing.

Of course. He's had a seriously good run of games since the first few where he was a bit quiet.

I'm a fan and he has been steadily improving, but I thought he had an average game at best on Sun.

lasereyes said:
I'm a fan and he has been steadily improving, but I thought he had an average game at best on Sun.

and some people can never be happy !!

But his average is better than most Premier teams. His best is yet to come but he has improved and settled no end. His average game was only like the rest, we one comfortably in third gear, if that is average bring it on.

Blue Mist said:
lasereyes said:

and some people can never be happy !!

But his average is better than most Premier teams. His best is yet to come but he has improved and settled no end. His average game was only like the rest, we one comfortably in third gear, if that is average bring it on.

Odd comment that leaves me wondering whether you in fact watched the match (or watched it particularly closely). Our defence was fairly readily penetrated in the first half in particular and neither Fernandinho and Toure were providing enough protection to the back four. We got very lucky in that: (i) Swansea were without their best 2 strikers; (ii) Swansea denied a fairly clear penalty; and (iii) de Guzman one of the misses of the season. He improved in the second half, but we could have been behind at the break.

Oh, and "better than most premier teams" is not our goal.

lasereyes said:

well, it was an efficient performance nevertheless.

he did nothing wrong.

i would've liked him to drive the team forward but it's difficult when overrun.

A good player but in terms of scoring goals i think he will be another De Jong, one 30 yard screamer per season. But svoring goals isnt his job so its fine

ade_akhtar said:
A good player but in terms of scoring goals i think he will be another De Jong, one 30 yard screamer per season. But svoring goals isnt his job so its ginr

-- Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:55 pm --

A good player but in terms of scoring goals i think he will be another De Jong, one 30 yard screamer per season. But svoring goals isnt his job so its ginr

usually defensive midfielders don't score goals but fernandinho also gets to bomb forward sometimes.

he will get 5 goals this season i reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.