Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pellegrini needs to start resting him when he can. He's crucial to us and I don't want him burnt out before the season is over because he plays 90 mins every single game.

We need another like him, we're far too reliant. If he doesn't play we're significantly weaker.

The fulcrum of our play.

Tremendous again.

As above,we need to find him help,i don't think it will come from within the squad so we need to buy asap when the right quality becomes available - no more wasting millions on Stoke calibre signings

stony said:
Pellegrini needs to start resting him when he can. He's crucial to us and I don't want him burnt out before the season is over because he plays 90 mins every single game.
He hasn't played international matches recently so he'll be fine.

stony said:

That's why our #1 priority in January must be some relief for him and Yaya. No way will they stay healthy playing this much football.

bluemoon73 said:
Immense tonight, how the fuck is he not in the Brazil squad.

Just incase anyone from Brazil is reading this thread, he's shit, that lad Pauline from Spurs is miles better.

allan harper said:
bluemoon73 said:
Immense tonight, how the fuck is he not in the Brazil squad.

Just incase anyone from Brazil is reading this thread, he's shit, that lad Pauline from Spurs is miles better.

Fernandinho tet tet tet tet scorchio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.