Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pam said:
conormcfc said:
Pam said:
He's bloody brilliant, this lad. All very under the radar before today, though.
Under the radar...

Maybe if you don't own any eyes.

Most of the pundits do not. None of them have noticed till today.
These are the pundits that never saw fit to give Barry any credit before this season though.

Thrilled Dinho got his first goal for the club. Was brilliant all day. Not just the 2 goals but was dominant in the middle. Intercepted pass after pass and made that first pass that sprung the counter. Worked hard the entire game and doesn't switch off. Glad he's getting noticed for the talent he is. He's the most important signing of the off season. Just imagine where we'd be without him. A Yaya and Garcia partnership game in and out.

Mr. Aguia said:
Thrilled Dinho got his first goal for the club. Was brilliant all day. Not just the 2 goals but was dominant in the middle. Intercepted pass after pass and made that first pass that sprung the counter. Worked hard the entire game and doesn't switch off. Glad he's getting noticed for the talent he is. He's the most important signing of the off season. Just imagine where we'd be without him. A Yaya and Garcia partnership game in and out.
i just threw up

He was superb today. At half time a lad I kmow said.......................................wait for it......................" what does Fernandinho do ?" unbelievable as I shook my head, shortly after the game restarted another mate came over and shouts "That's what he can do " after he had scored. Another fantastic performance topped off with two goals.

I've been praising him week in, week out. He doesn't need goals to be valuable to the team so in my opinion any he gets is a huge bonus. Took both brilliantly today. So happy with our business this summer.

conormcfc said:
Pam said:
He's bloody brilliant, this lad. All very under the radar before today, though.
Under the radar...

Maybe if you don't own any eyes.

You just wait for the praise now he's scored a couple, pundits and press in this country are always the same. You're not doing well until you're scoring goals, then they knew about you all along, had a slow start to life at City (hasn't, what they're saying here is he hasn't scored yet, so they haven't been paying attention), class player, etc. Load of bollocks.

Bluebee2 said:
He was superb today. At half time a lad I kmow said.......................................wait for it......................" what does Fernandinho do ?" unbelievable as I shook my head, shortly after the game restarted another mate came over and shouts "That's what he can do " after he had scored. Another fantastic performance topped off with two goals.

Really. I had him as MotM well before he scored. I admit I was a little underwhelmed with his early performances but he gets better and better with every passing game. I really hope he gets his ambition to play in Brazil next year.

Ive just looked through the first 50 pages or so of this thread,if you get a bit of time,before the MOTD pundits begin purring.......:-) I recommend you do similar,as it's extremely entertaining reading.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.