Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say this every week; but he's the best central midfielder in the Prem.

I love this guy. He's an interception king and now, as his confidence grows and he becomes more at ease in the country and league, we're starting to see the Shakhtar-Chelsea performances from him.

Just wish he'd been given the penalty. I can see why Yaya took it tho, score and the game is definitely won.

Spurs fan said:
Fernandinho isn't much of a defensive mid. Its no surprise he is never in the brazil team.

Spurs fan said:
Never a dm though. Doesn't actually do anything defensively.

Another Spurs fan said:
Of course he does. He's box to box though. He absolutely bossed us, probably MOTM v us

Spurs fan said:
Don't even think he'd get in our team. He reminds me of ramires but no where near as good.like I said earlier In the thread , I can see why he can't get in the brazilian team.

Unbelievable Jeff

conormcfc said:
Pam said:
He's bloody brilliant, this lad. All very under the radar before today, though.
Under the radar...

Maybe if you don't own any eyes.

Most of the pundits do not. None of them have noticed till today.

Pam said:
He is NDJ with benefits.
He's like a really good de Jong and a really good Barry combined, with more pace than both.

He has the tenacity to win the ball back and "keep the ball at a costs" attitude of de Jong and reads the game like Barry.

A superb football player.

KippaxCitizen said:
Pam said:
He is NDJ with benefits.
He's like a really good de Jong and a really good Barry combined, with more pace than both.

He has the tenacity to win the ball back and "keep the ball at a costs" attitude of de Jong and reads the game like Barry.

A superb football player.

And you forgot to mention he's tall, athletic, with good overall skill ability.
That's as close as combining Vieira with Makele : Scarry !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.