Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I think a few, were too quick to criticise him. It can't be easy transferring from the eastern
European leagues to premier. Also the language barrier and sorting everything out. I know the club
have everything set up to aide the players, but he's only human and must have nerves and worries
outside of the actual game. Saying that how good is his game and English now.

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
iJwBDHISUU5Uy.gif

goalkeeper had absolutely no chance.

aguero93:20 said:
OB1 said:
br62 said:
I was thinking exactly the same thing this morning.....Silva, Yaya, Nasri and Fernandinho....what a brilliant midfield four.

Just compare it for a moment to:

Beckham, Scholes, Keane, Giggs

or

Ljungberg, Vieira, Silva, Pires.
I prefer oursbut imo I might have to think more if it was overmars Vieira petit parlour

I'm still liking our line-up.

Of course a more relevant comparison is the Valencia, Cleverley, Fletcher, Young quartet treading the boards at this very moment.

I believe in butterfly affect and turning points... With the red card paulinho just booked for, I believe Fernandinho should find his way easily to the Brazilian squad.. I bet on that :)

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Personally, I think a few, were too quick to criticise him.
Most of us were, I certainly was, I thought he was too slight for the PL.

I'm delighted to say I was wrong, my original opinion was complete bollox. The sunderland defeat was mostly down to his loss, he links our team like Barry did, but in a far better way. Watching him yesterday I don't think "burn out" will come any time soon either, he continues to improve with every game, on top of a motm performance yesterday, he also scored twice, and looked fresh as a daisy at the finish. Also what a team player the lad is, anyone else on 2 goals, with a last second penalty to take would have insisted on taking it, not a bit of it, never got involved with Yaya, and was the first over to celebrate with him, with a great smile that showed he was pleased for Yaya.

A complete mystery why he isn't in the Brazil team.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Personally, I think a few, were too quick to criticise him. It can't be easy transferring from the eastern
European leagues to premier. Also the language barrier and sorting everything out. I know the club
have everything set up to aide the players, but he's only human and must have nerves and worries
outside of the actual game. Saying that how good is his game and English now.

Criticise, to quick, bluemoon never:-)

Fernandinho just gets better and better.

Great awareness, tackling, mobility and ability to play forward passes, and now goalscoring.

Delighted he got a couple of goals v Arsenal. A little disappointed YaYa didn't let him take the penalty for his hat trick but the guy may not have taken many penalties in the past or said he did not want to take it, if asked. Bottom line YaYa scored and it increased our goal difference so all good.

May prove to be our best buy of summer 2013.

I'll hold my hands up and admit I was a Fernandinho doubter

But when you appreciate what he does to break up attacks and immediately start one of our own, you really realise what a special talent he is.

Showed his capabilities going forward and defending, and capped off a class performance with two great goals.

Well done, Ferna. You have well and truly put me in my place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.