Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
cleavers said:
Train said:
His highlights against Arsenal.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GUfD02od4I[/youtube]

Great video, and thanks for sharing that, so much that is good, and that you managed 9 minutes of highlights of 1 player, more than motd did on a whole match that finished 6-3.

Best thing of all for me, is that he plays football honestly, and with a huge smile on his face, just like he's playing in the park with his mates.

spot on mate.

dennishasdoneit said:
cleavers said:
Train said:

Great video, and thanks for sharing that, so much that is good, and that you managed 9 minutes of highlights of 1 player, more than motd did on a whole match that finished 6-3.

Best thing of all for me, is that he plays football honestly, and with a huge smile on his face, just like he's playing in the park with his mates.

spot on mate.
Brilliant video.

He is one helluva player. I honestly can't think of a better defensive midfielder in world football. He ticks all the boxes.

Should be something to behold when he takes on Messi!

El Mago said:
He is the only one I fully trust to mark Messi.

There is no way just one man can handle Messi in full flow.It's about the team nullifying him and of course the rest of their multi talented team.

dennishasdoneit said:
cleavers said:
Train said:

spot on mate.

Well done mate, brilliant, loved every second of that, fuck are we frightening or what!!!!!

Absolute quality video, what a player he is. My favourite moment from Saturdays game is when Yaya scores the penalty, one that some say Fernandinho could have took for his hat-trick, congratulates Yaya laughing and messing with him, a true professional, with a great attitude.

The really amazing thing about Fern's display is that, in the last ten minutes, he still had enough gas in the tank to make runs of 25 yards and thirty yards -at a time when several arsenal players were plainly knackered- but still he had the poise and control to jink, pass and shoot. At the start of the season, he found it hard to find the premiership pace but the way he's adjusted has been a big factor in the way we're playing now.
The game in the Nou Camp will be heavily featured in Brazil and could be his passport to selection for the Mundial squad -as well as the more important matter of giving us a great platform to confront Barcelona.

grahamgor said:
The really amazing thing about Fern's display is that, in the last ten minutes, he still had enough gas in the tank to make runs of 25 yards and thirty yards -at a time when several arsenal players were plainly knackered- but still he had the poise and control to jink, pass and shoot. At the start of the season, he found it hard to find the premiership pace but the way he's adjusted has been a big factor in the way we're playing now.
The game in the Nou Camp will be heavily featured in Brazil and could be his passport to selection for the Mundial squad -as well as the more important matter of giving us a great platform to confront Barcelona.
I believe this tie as a whole could elevate him in Scolaris eyes imo. Play really well and there's no way he won't pick him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.