Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davs 19 said:
Certainly very, very lucky not to leave his team with 10 in that final.

Did a good job for us at the time but not even close to Fernandinhos level as a player.
Spot on. Nifgel was a cult hero with us, and I'm grateful for what he contributed in the early days of ''the project''™. But let's not forget; he wasn't a regular starter in the title winning season. Just checked it; according to Wiki, he made 21 appearances in that season. And he certainly wasn't anywhere near as good technically as Fern.

Always thought City were going in the right direction with De jong but he wasn't the finished article, Fernandinho on the other hand is a complete player.Wait until his feet are well and truly under the table, then watch him go!

jimharri said:
Davs 19 said:

Did a good job for us at the time but not even close to Fernandinhos level as a player.
Spot on. Nifgel was a cult hero with us, and I'm grateful for what he contributed in the early days of ''the project''™. But let's not forget; he wasn't a regular starter in the title winning season. Just checked it; according to Wiki, he made 21 appearances in that season. And he certainly wasn't anywhere near as good technically as Fern.

Fern is better technically,never disputed.

I would love NDJ back at City to play alongside Fern.

Certainly not a tug boat,hatchet man or liability as been said on here,beggars belief.

He got to a WC Final FFS.

Train said:
His highlights against Arsenal.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GUfD02od4I[/youtube]

2 tackles there given as fouls and he hadn't even touched the players. One on Flamini and the other on Ramsey.

Tbilisi said:
jimharri said:
Davs 19 said:

Certainly not a tug boat,hatchet man or liability as been said on here,beggars belief.

And got extremely lucky not to have been sent off in that final. Agreed?

jimharri said:
Tbilisi said:
jimharri said:

Of course,but he got there,not bad for a tug boat who is also a hatchet man and a liability.Disgraceful comments.

Thanks for posting the Fernandinho clip , a good watch , enjoyed it .

He's deceptively strong and deceptively quick , also very resilient . Always looking to get involved and covered every blade of grass . Superb range of passing and now he's opened his goalscoring account l'm sure he'll add to it regularly .
We've got a gem here and starting to look like a bargain .
Even kisses the badge like he means it !

The dejong comparison has obviously been blown out of the water , a more valid one is with Paulinho and l know which one l'd have by far .
Scholari needs to come and have a look at our lad .

Tbilisi said:
jimharri said:
Tbilisi said:

Of course,but he got there,not bad for a tug boat who is also a hatchet man and a liability.Disgraceful comments.
Well; that's something you need to take up with those who made those comments, not me.

jimharri said:
Tbilisi said:
jimharri said:

Well; that's something you need to take up with those who made those comments, not me.

I couldnt be arsed mate.

Train said:
His highlights against Arsenal.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GUfD02od4I[/youtube]

Great video, and thanks for sharing that, so much that is good, and that you managed 9 minutes of highlights of 1 player, more than motd did on a whole match that finished 6-3.

Best thing of all for me, is that he plays football honestly, and with a huge smile on his face, just like he's playing in the park with his mates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.