Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
first couple of months will be difficult,been playing in the ukraine for 8 years,a huge culture shock....hopefully he will adjust

celf said:
first couple of months will be difficult,been playing in the ukraine for 8 years,a huge culture shock....hopefully he will adjust

It's possible but he played superbly at a very high and difficult level against Chelsea, Dortmund and Juve last season in Europe. The pace against Dortmund was frantic too at times.

LoveCity said:
celf said:

It's possible but he played superbly at a very high and difficult level against Chelsea, Dortmund and Juve last season in Europe. The pace against Dortmund was frantic too at times.

not just the football,its hard to move jobs let alone a new country and culture,will need time imo

anyone know why this guy never gets into the national team? was always great when I saw him in Europe for Shakhtar and is already looking like he'll be good here as well..his position isn't one that's had a ton of competition in Brazil either so is a bit strange to me, hope he makes enough of an impact to at least put him in the conversation to take Paulinho's spot at next world cup (winning the treble should do it :) )

Nobody in the selection team gives a duck about the Ukrainian league that's why. Hulk was a (massively overrated) star before going to Russia that's why he's still taken. If they bothered to watch his performances, they'd have kicked him out of the national team long ago. Coming back to Fernandinho, he is way better than Paulinho is ever going to be. The only problem is his age, he is not going to have any resale value for us. Hopefully he lasts at least 4 years.

Breaker said:
anyone know why this guy never gets into the national team? was always great when I saw him in Europe for Shakhtar and is already looking like he'll be good here as well..his position isn't one that's had a ton of competition in Brazil either so is a bit strange to me, hope he makes enough of an impact to at least put him in the conversation to take Paulinho's spot at next world cup (winning the treble should do it :) )

The Brazilian National Team didnt pay too much attention to the Ukraine and other smaller leagues. One of the reasons he joined was for the bigger profile at a big club with a lot of exposure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.