Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is more a box to box guy. I guess the idea is with 2 CDMs,one of them will be providing cover at all times.

alanblue said:
This player is right up there with your Iniestas and Xavis, top top quality player
He's not. Although Xavi has dipped a bit. But he's a good player.

I'm really excited to see Fernandinho in action, more so then any of our other signings thus far. A midfield of him and Yaya will be fucking scary.

... of course he's going to be lonely right now, he met all of these people for the first time like a week ago

1961_vintage said:
Is his job defensive mid and to sit in front of the back 4 a la NDJ?
Fernandinho had the most dribbles in the Champions League last season. He can tackle, drive forward with genuine pace and get back down the pitch again, his engine is immense, he's got a mean strike on him and can score some nice goals too, his passing is also sound.

-- Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:39 pm --

Dr Jacoby said:
Better than Ramires.
Ramires is also a very good player. He's the player I've feared most when paying Chelsea in the last few years. Difficult to judge who is better having only seen Fernandinho eight or so times and not seeing him live or over a prolonged period in the Prem.

I remain to be convinced. I think we paid way too much for him. I was looking forward to seeing Rodwell develop next season but think he will struggle for game time now.

Hope I'm wrong and he turns out to be a monster.

Caveman said:
1961_vintage said:
Is his job defensive mid and to sit in front of the back 4 a la NDJ?
Fernandinho had the most dribbles in the Champions League last season. He can tackle, drive forward with genuine pace and get back down the pitch again, his engine is immense, he's got a mean strike on him and can score some nice goals too, his passing is also sound.

Cheers Cave - looking forward to seeing this guy play!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.