Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent addition and one sorely needed.

Not just for when Yaya is unavailable but also because him and Yaya in the middle are like a rock. We are playing teams that have play makers, wingers, players who can make something out of nothing and it his signing is invaluable. All this media pouting going on is amateurish.

City will have the last laugh when Yaya and Fernan neutralize some of the EPL's best midfields.

Decent first game although I think people expecting him to bang the goals in are tripping - his last few seasons at Shakhtar weren't exactly full of goals but as long as the team in general are scoring then who cares.

-- Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:14 am --

Decent first game although I think people expecting him to bang the goals in are tripping - his last few seasons at Shakhtar weren't exactly full of goals but as long as the team in general are scoring then who cares.

-- Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:14 am --

-- Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:15 am --

Decent first game although I think people expecting him to bang the goals in are tripping - his last few seasons at Shakhtar weren't exactly full of goals but as long as the team in general are scoring then who cares.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:15 am --<br /><br />Decent first game although I think people expecting him to bang the goals in are tripping - his last few seasons at Shakhtar weren't exactly full of goals but as long as the team in general are scoring then who cares.

A solid start. Composed on the ball and winning the ball around the park there seems a calmness when he has the ball at his feet. So looking forward to his and Yayas partnership and to see just how good the pair will be together.

Redcafe with this gem about our new midfield ace.

mQ2upC0.jpg

(They would wank themselves silly for such a player in their midfield)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Epg0w9PdNIA[/youtube]

Class player, video was made by Train.

greasedupdeafguy said:
LoveCity said:
Redcafe with this gem about our new midfield ace.

mQ2upC0.jpg

(They would wank themselves silly for such a player in their midfield)
Tbf think the poster was talking about Sinclair

A good case of "When Not Quoting Someone Goes Wrong". He was definitely talking about Sinclair. Of course, earlier in that thread he had this gem:

Wrong. Navas will fail in the PL, Isco is a top talent.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.