Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
First half poor. Beast in the second half. I think he will be a great player for city.

Excellent game today I thought. He breaks up play quickly and uses it well. Better in the second half than the first though clearly.

All of the requisite qualities are there, just feel he needs a bit of time to adapt & get comfortable.

I think it might be wise to go out and get another DM as Yaya's defensive abilities are poor leaving Fernandinho to shoulder most of it, of course we could always bring Barry back into things and start playing Rodwell and Milner there too.

davymcfc said:
First half poor. Beast in the second half. I think he will be a great player for city.

the system played and tactics used in the first half weren't good for fernandinho.

second half it all changed.<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:56 pm --<br /><br />
Citizen in Pakistan said:
I really had doubts about him ever since we paid 30 m for a 28 year old defensive midfielder,the way he,s playing doesn't look half the value

he was man of the match, you muppet.

I think he's replacing the wrong person. I wouldn't even be upset if yaya left instead of Barry at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.