Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
NoahCity said:
Dzekolol said:
For those who haven't seen much of him.

Fernandinho vs Chelsea in CL
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9619820/fernandinho_vs_chelsea_a/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9619820/f ... chelsea_a/</a>
if he can consistently produce performances like that for us, than the 30 million will be well worth it.
Agreed

mammutly said:
lastmanback said:
mammutly said:
From what I've seen of him in pre season, I'm thinking Jo.

Though obviously I hope I am wrong
You've obviously done some home work on him I assume,
Or maybe two friendlies is enough for you to sum up any player. Your opinion is as bad as the numbnuts who play FIFA or xbox football games .

Strange and bizarre as it may seem, my opinion is only based on what I've seen of him in pre season.

I also hope that this initial impression is mistaken.

I thought I had expressed that opinion in a very clear and obvious way - that I believed most people with a mind would understand, I apologise if the message of my post has escaped you on this occasion.

Have you been drinking, Frasier Crane?

Wow just watched the shakhtar vid vs Chelsea, the guy is an absolute monster. He can tackle, play it simple, play a killer pass, drive past players, has pace and can shoot.
Not sure if I missed any of his attributes but he could be some player not just for us but for English football.

Surely having someone like this next to ya ya will make ya ya up his game aswell.

I know it's only one game but its at the highest level.

He is an excellent modern midfielder, it's a shame he's been quite 'hidden' in Ukraine for a long time. Some excellent players don't get noticed there until they do well in the Champions League and get a big transfer like Fernandinho and Mkhitaryan. Also, Willian who moved from the same club to Anzhi is brilliant too, but like Fernandinho overlooked by Brazil's selectors because he plays in the eastern wilderness.

LoveCity said:
He is an excellent modern midfielder, it's a shame he's been quite 'hidden' in Ukraine for a long time. Some excellent players don't get noticed there until they do well in the Champions League and get a big transfer like Fernandinho and Mkhitaryan. Also, Willian who moved from the same club to Anzhi is brilliant too, but like Fernandinho overlooked by Brazil's selectors because he plays in the eastern wilderness.

i agree. Says it all when Jo gets in the squad before willian

mammutly said:
lastmanback said:
mammutly said:
From what I've seen of him in pre season, I'm thinking Jo.

Though obviously I hope I am wrong
You've obviously done some home work on him I assume,
Or maybe two friendlies is enough for you to sum up any player. Your opinion is as bad as the numbnuts who play FIFA or xbox football games .

Strange and bizarre as it may seem, my opinion is only based on what I've seen of him in pre season.

I also hope that this initial impression is mistaken.

I thought I had expressed that opinion in a very clear and obvious way - that I believed most people with a mind would understand, I apologise if the message of my post has escaped you on this occasion.
Nowhere near as strange and bizarre as you forming an opinion on a new signing in a new team ,after 2 meaningless friendlies ,which are used for fitness from a players point of view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.