Fernandinho

mastermind said:
Wio Gumflapdinand said:
What is it about Fernan that he gets some people so giddy when he's just a decent player?...mind boggling. If it was Silva this is understandable but Christ..., "we should build a team around him", "fav City player of all time"...truely weird. I like Fernan but this mad shit about him being world class fucking legend is madness

we dont spend 40 million euros on average players.

Mangala disagrees.

Kun Aguero said:
mastermind said:
Wio Gumflapdinand said:
What is it about Fernan that he gets some people so giddy when he's just a decent player?...mind boggling. If it was Silva this is understandable but Christ..., "we should build a team around him", "fav City player of all time"...truely weird. I like Fernan but this mad shit about him being world class fucking legend is madness

Mangala disagrees.

we cant judge mangala yet .. hes only been here for a couple of months.

he could do with a bit of protection though. that left hand side is as open as ever.

supercity88 said:
Hopefully more a precaution than actual injury. Had a blinder by all accounts and hopefully he is back mentally and physically as he is a beast in the midfield and can help Fernando settle as well. Will need him at the top of his game against Bayern as it will all be about getting the ball off them and attacking with pace.

This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was obviously mentally affected by the Germany game. Hopefully this performance would have done him the world of good.

Stephenhakin said:
supercity88 said:
Hopefully more a precaution than actual injury. Had a blinder by all accounts and hopefully he is back mentally and physically as he is a beast in the midfield and can help Fernando settle as well. Will need him at the top of his game against Bayern as it will all be about getting the ball off them and attacking with pace.

This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was obviously mentally affected by the Germany game. Hopefully this performance would have done him the world of good.

Hopefully he's back at this best, but.. Redcarded against Bayern.

grim up north said:
Wio Gumflapdinand said:

What's he like on FIFA
Is this a new barometer to measure how good players are? A video game?. I suppose it would go to explain why so many here seem to have Fernandinho mixed up with a Fabregas/Iniesta/Kroos/Pirlo/Zidane type of player if he's doing the business for them on a video game

mastermind said:
Wio Gumflapdinand said:

You and the fucker that sanctioned €40mil for a €15m max ageing midfielder are both mad as fuck

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
grim up north said:
Wio Gumflapdinand said:

What's he like on FIFA
Is this a new barometer to measure how good players are? A video game?. I suppose it would go to explain why so many here seem to have Fernandinho mixed up with a Fabregas/Iniesta/Kroos/Pirlo/Zidane type of player if he's doing the business for them on a video game

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
mastermind said:
Wio Gumflapdinand said:

You and the fucker that sanctioned €40mil for a €15m max ageing midfielder are both mad as fuck

Unfortunately the stats prove we would not have won the league last year withouth Fernandinho. I admit we probably paid a premium for him but he was a massive reason we won the title. Simple as that.

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
mastermind said:
Wio Gumflapdinand said:

gtfo!!!

Bruun said:
Stephenhakin said:
supercity88 said:

This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully he's back at this best, but.. Redcarded against Bayern.

I meant for next season!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.