Fernandinho

Hopefully more a precaution than actual injury. Had a blinder by all accounts and hopefully he is back mentally and physically as he is a beast in the midfield and can help Fernando settle as well. Will need him at the top of his game against Bayern as it will all be about getting the ball off them and attacking with pace.

supercity88 said:
Hopefully more a precaution than actual injury. Had a blinder by all accounts and hopefully he is back mentally and physically as he is a beast in the midfield and can help Fernando settle as well. Will need him at the top of his game against Bayern as it will all be about getting the ball off them and attacking with pace.

isnt he suspended?

bluechampion7891 said:
supercity88 said:

isnt he suspended?

Yep, as is Yaya. In fact I suspect Toure will have a 2 game ban as his was a straight red card, whereas Fernandinho was 2 yellows.

Matty said:
bluechampion7891 said:
supercity88 said:

isnt he suspended?

Yep, as is Yaya. In fact I suspect Toure will have a 2 game ban as his was a straight red card, whereas Fernandinho was 2 yellows.

so a midfield of fernando and milner and/or lampard.

What is it about Fernan that he gets some people so giddy when he's just a decent player?...mind boggling. If it was Silva this is understandable but Christ..., "we should build a team around him", "fav City player of all time"...truely weird. I like Fernan but this mad shit about him being world class fucking legend is madness

Been very average this year.

Really hope he along with many others come back from the international break as if they are starting all over again with a new positive attitude and play to their maximum from now on and repeat last years results from here on in.

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
What is it about Fernan that he gets some people so giddy when he's just a decent player?...mind boggling. If it was Silva this is understandable but Christ..., "we should build a team around him", "fav City player of all time"...truely weird. I like Fernan but this mad shit about him being world class fucking legend is madness

we dont spend 40 million euros on average players.

Wio Gumflapdinand said:

What's he like on FIFA

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.