Fernando Gago

LoveCity said:
Real Madrid is like a brothel. Bring in the best, use them up quickly and whore them out for publicity, then get rid of them (on the cheap... uhh, except for that Robinho guy). When buying from Madrid it's important not to worry if the player starts for them because they are a fickle club with fickle management and fans, they drop good players for nothing (see: Van Nistlerooy) to make way for the new flavour of the week. Watch, even Kaka and Ronaldo will be pushed out in x years time when the new cream of the crop is here.

Inter's spine is from real madrid , samuel for 9 M , cambiasso for free and sneijder for 12M

AntMcfc said:
We'll be signing Flamini but I think Mancini has pretty much declared that if we fail to bring in Flamini we'll be targeting this average player instead. My God I hope we do get Flamini as Gago is as average as they come, more average than Barry.
barry average !

i suppose you'd like us to have players like reyna, barton, musampa or even alan harper,

back in our squad !

City target Gago staying put

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.espn.co.uk/espn/sport/story/4068.html?CMP=OTC-RSS" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.espn.co.uk/espn/sport/story/ ... MP=OTC-RSS</a>

Big Dave Watson said:
avoidconfusion said:
I have a feeling we won't be signing anyone anymore this window...

Agreed.

This also means that top 4 will not happen this season.
Give over. If we win our next 3 league games which are Pompey and Bolton at home, and Hull away, we'll be in a cracking position. Could be looking at anywhere between a 5 and 9 point advantage over our rivals....with every single one of them to play yet at home.

We've got Adebayor to come back to full fitness aswell as the return of Kolo, Lescott and Bridge...not to mention Vieira and RSC. We'll be fine. We're in a great position.

ono said:
Big Dave Watson said:
Agreed.

This also means that top 4 will not happen this season.
Give over. If we win our next 3 league games which are Pompey and Bolton at home, and Hull away, we'll be in a cracking position. Could be looking at anywhere between a 5 and 9 point advantage over our rivals....with every single one of them to play yet at home.

We've got Adebayor to come back to full fitness aswell as the return of Kolo, Lescott and Bridge...not to mention Vieira and RSC. We'll be fine. We're in a great position.

good point when all our injuries come back they will be like new signings thing are looking good

Right, so if he isn't coming what is the next option. We are often told that clubs approach more than one player in a certain position. So whats plan B or C or D ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.