Fernando Torres and Gerrard

libertinejack said:
Citycitytid said:
Steven Gerrard would never leave Liverpool and Torres would never join another prem league club. I can't even believe this has come into question.

What about when Gerrard all but signed for Chelsea, only to stay at Liverpool due to family death threats etc..... and Torres would never join another Premiership club?! Why is this? Can no other Premiership club match the quality and wages that Liverpool can offer...? I don't think so somehow

Any need to be arsey about it? Everyones entitled to their own opinion i understand that but your dreaming if you think Gerrard would leave Liverpool for City...as much as i'd love that, it simply ain't going to happen.

Citycitytid said:
libertinejack said:
What about when Gerrard all but signed for Chelsea, only to stay at Liverpool due to family death threats etc..... and Torres would never join another Premiership club?! Why is this? Can no other Premiership club match the quality and wages that Liverpool can offer...? I don't think so somehow

Any need to be arsey about it? Everyones entitled to their own opinion i understand that but your dreaming if you think Gerrard would leave Liverpool for City...as much as i'd love that, it simply ain't going to happen.

I your opinion wopuld Gerrard leave pool for any club?

The Fixer said:
Citycitytid said:

Gerrard will never ever leave Liverpool...move on

They got beat and so be it. This is a thread for dreamers if you truly think that.

Torres doesn't track back and Gerrard disappears at times in away fixtures. Not good enough I'm afraid.

Citycitytid said:
The Fixer said:

Gerrard will never ever leave Liverpool...move on

They got beat and so be it. This is a thread for dreamers if you truly think that.

So Gerrard will stay at pool who will not win the prem the only thing he has left to win and will not play in champs league next year the way things are going because he loves pool? sorry but i don't agree.

If it wasn't for death threats he'd be a chelsea player now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.