Fernando Torres and Gerrard

why do we need them..

if we get top 4 ahead of Liverpool it would prove we have a better squad than them anyway even with Torres and Gerrard.

Anyway it would give the kopites more martyr material..

we got beat by a balloon, no one likes us, refs never give us anything, city stole our players blah boo-hoo blah... whinge bags

johnmc said:
The Fixer said:
Why is that? it's not like he was using pool to get extra cash they're not exactly loaded. I'm interested to know your theory john.

I would say 100% he was using them for extra cash and he got it as well in the end when Liverpool realised he was "serious" with his transfer request. He was never ever going to leave Liverpool.

Do you think a multi millionnaire footballer pays much attention to death threats. He could hire 10 bodyguards for a year with a couple of weeks wage.

Yes i'd say he shits himself tbh.. do you not remember a certain liverpool gangster George Sinclair Jnr holding Gerrard to ransome? Gerrards life was made a misery by this guy.

The Fixer said:
Yes i'd say he shts himself tbh.. do you not remember a certain liverpool gangster George Sinclair Jnr holding Gerrard to ransome? Gerrards life was made a misery by this guy.

Pure speculation though. Yes I have heard all the stories and all the rest of it but i refuse to believe he stayed with Liverpool out of fear for his life. Who would do that. You would move abroad. You would retire a multimillionnaire. You wouldn't just pander.

johnmc said:
The Fixer said:
Yes i'd say he shts himself tbh.. do you not remember a certain liverpool gangster George Sinclair Jnr holding Gerrard to ransome? Gerrards life was made a misery by this guy.

Pure speculation though. Yes I have heard all the stories and all the rest of it but i refuse to believe he stayed with Liverpool out of fear for his life. Who would do that. You would move abroad. You would retire a multimillionnaire. You wouldn't just pander.

Sorry John it wasn't pure speculation the Gerrards did in the end hire the services of a certain John Kelsall a very big time underworld gangster from London who politely told Sinclair to feck off and leave Gerrard and his wife Alex alone,. ps John Kelsall is now serving life for murder!!

This incident wasn't actually connected to Gerrard wanting to leave Liverpool but it shows Gerrard despite his millions feared for his safety.

The Fixer said:
Sorry John it wasn't pure speculation the Gerrards did in the end hire the services of a certain John Kelsall a very big time underworld gangster from London who politely told Sinclair to feck off and leave Gerrard and his wife Alex alone,. ps John Kelsall is now serving life for murder!!

This incident wasn't actually connected to Gerrard wanting to leave Liverpool but it shows Gerrard despite his millions feared for his safety.

I never said that Gerrard didnt fear for his life, i said it was speculation that he stayed at Liverpool for this reason. If anything it would be a greater reason to leave Liverpool. And as you have stated there is always someone else you can hire to feel safe.

I still therefore refuse to believe Gerrard only stayed to save his life. And even if he did, what has changed that it would be ok to come to us, only 30 miles down the road and arguably with as murky an underworld where someone else would want a piece of him. There would be gang war fare over him. Something that seemingly effects Gerrard only.

johnmc said:
The Fixer said:

I never said that Gerrard didnt fear for his life, i said it was speculation that he stayed at Liverpool for this reason. If anything it would be a greater reason to leave Liverpool. And as you have stated there is always someone else you can hire to feel safe.

I still therefore refuse to believe Gerrard only stayed to save his life. And even if he did, what has changed that it would be ok to come to us, only 30 miles down the road and arguably with as murky an underworld where someone else would want a piece of him. There would be gang war fare over him. Something that seemingly effects Gerrard only.

I put a oner on the mans to do the scousers :)

Never say never. 2 years ago we would never have signed robinho or had the possibility of competing for the premiership, 5 years ago people were saying there would never be a black president of america.

Yeah there is plenty of reasons to believe we would never get certain players but never say never.

Torres is always going to say he would never leave liverpool because he loves the fans what else is he going to say yeah im doing quite well here but as soon as i get a shot at something better im out the door as fast as my legs can carry me. Players invariably say what the fans want to hear and it almost never coincides with their true feelings.

mancboy123 said:
Torres is always going to say he would never leave liverpool because he loves the fans what else is he going to say yeah im doing quite well here but as soon as i get a shot at something better im out the door as fast as my legs can carry me. Players invariably say what the fans want to hear and it almost never coincides with their true feelings.

I agree but Torres was always a Liverpool fan as a boy, has had a liverpool tattoo since the age of 17 and on the inside of his athletico captains armband it read "Never walk alone". Thats why i tend to believe him a bit more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.