Fernando Torres [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
arabmoney said:
richards30 said:
You mean you hope we don't go for torres Chelsea boy?

why do you call me a chelsea boy???

i want torres to join city but i can't see it happen...
he is 26, already rich and want's trophies.
chelsea is a great team and also have money.
they will give him 130k/w and he will accept that trust me.
i wouldn't cry if dzeko or zlatan joins outr club..

Bloody WUM. Bugger off, we're really bored of your type now.

Alright lads, shite just had a read through here to learn your ITK's are adamant he's in talks with you and Chelski!? Shit.

Anyways, I read here Liverpool's financial situation is far worse than we're letting on? You mean we're in far more than £370 million debt?

I've explained it before, but once more why not, RBS have frozen all repayments on the debt until December, this is become it's become unsustainable (Due to not qualifying for next season's Champions League :D), meaning the Yanks have no choice but to sell. BarCap are running the sales process, and they will decide on the buyer and accept a deal which the Yanks have to accept, they have no say now. Finishing outside the top four may just have saved our club! So in the event of Nando leaving for Chelsea or City, it's not due to a fire-sale, it's due to the boy himself wanting the move. Don't blame him, but as you'd all understand I'd be extremely pissed off.

Bottom line, if you sign him, it will be for an extremely high fee,I can't imagine any less than £60-65 million, which I know you can afford with ease :( he's the club's poster boy after all.

Please can the amateurs on here stop trying to let on as though they know the intricate details of the financial situation at Anfield, believe me, you won't know anywhere near as much as I do. I am a die-hard red after all. Also, to those saying they can't wait to see Liverpool collapse :(, where's the love lads, I know City are heading for the top, don't shit on everyone in the process.

eljefecito1709 said:
Alright lads, shite just had a read through here to learn your ITK's are adamant he's in talks with you and Chelski!? Shit.

Anyways, I read here Liverpool's financial situation is far worse than we're letting on? You mean we're in far more than £370 million debt?

I've explained it before, but once more why not, RBS have frozen all repayments on the debt until December, this is become it's become unsustainable (Due to not qualifying for next season's Champions League :D), meaning the Yanks have no choice but to sell. BarCap are running the sales process, and they will decide on the buyer and accept a deal which the Yanks have to accept, they have no say now. Finishing outside the top four may just have saved our club! So in the event of Nando leaving for Chelsea or City, it's not due to a fire-sale, it's due to the boy himself wanting the move. Don't blame him, but as you'd all understand I'd be extremely pissed off.

Bottom line, if you sign him, it will be for an extremely high fee,I can't imagine any less than £60-65 million, which I know you can afford with ease :( he's the club's poster boy after all.

Please can the amateurs on here stop trying to let on as though they know the intricate details of the financial situation at Anfield, believe me, you won't know anywhere near as much as I do. I am a die-hard red after all. Also, to those saying they can't wait to see Liverpool collapse :(, where's the love lads, I know City are heading for the top, don't shit on everyone in the process.

Believe me, there won't be much love coming from your side if we start winning trophies mate! I'm old enough to remember the days when we were a genuine threat to Liverpool & we were just about as welcome as rags at Anfield. Just the way it goes.

there is no love,only for city....when you say don't shit on everyone in the process,what do you mean.....?we was shit on for years,,"can't win fuck all,can't get into europe,got no money....now things are on the change, and i think world domination is upon us...milk it and take the piss i say...rip everyone to bits,because thats what i'm gonna do.....PAYBACK...........................................THE BLUE MOON IS RISING.....
eljefecito1709 said:

Fair play, enjoy! I'm not bothered about City, just about getting these cancers out of my club, so we can look forward to a secure future (Not spectacular, but secure).

Fair play mate, I haven't a probs with you guys in fact I applaud you! if it wasn't for Liverpool we would have been having them from the scum stating how they have won more titles than anybody else and also the fact that you have won more European Cup / Champs League titles saves us from more of their gloating.

I have total respect for what you have achieved and the way you were run in the 70's in particular with your conveyor belt of backroom staff, unfortunately you seem to be stuck in a rut with your owners and I take no pleasure in your plight.

As regards Torres I haven't got a clue whether he will sign for us or not, but fear for you guys should he and Gerrard leave.

eljefecito1709 said:
Fair play, enjoy! I'm not bothered about City, just about getting these cancers out of my club, so we can look forward to a secure future (Not spectacular, but secure).

May possibly get worse before it gets better if you're unlucky but I'm sure it'll turn around eventually. You'll just have to hope you don't get 30 odd years of it like us!

eljefecito1709 said:

absolute drivel, you obviously know fek all about your finances because if you did you wouldn't making a statement about freezing the interest until December, a marketing tool for the sale of season tickets and prospective buyers, to which there are none..... 47m bin dipper, remember that figure, and a city reject thrown in...... No get back to selling hooky shell suits to the rest of your low low city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.