Fernando Torres [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
g180aj said:
Forzacitizens said:
i hope about torres, but ajay said we haven't even officialy talked to him yet, and he isn't even our number 1 target

im not bein funny but any one who says that torres isn't the number 1 target for every club in the wourld then there full off it.
torres when fitt is the best and most all round complete striker/goal scorer in the world bar none.
And can anyone shed any light on the rumour of torres having you'll never walk alone tattoo'ed on his arm, Is it true?
don't know about a tattoo but i heared he supposedly had it stitched on the underside of his captains armband when he was at atheltico madrid!

de niro said:
Robinhosthumb! said:
The Rags would'nt like it ;)

would be funny though, he'd become "overrated and fat" overnight.
he is fat and overrated!!!! got proved at the world cup! hes a great player on his day but hes not a world class player as some make out.

i think torres is on his way to us and the biggest reason for me is the fact that we managed to sign David Silva from basically know where

when do you guys think there maybe some news about torres future? surely he will want it sorted before he has a holiday so he knows in his mind what hes doing next season?

richards30 said:
when do you guys think there maybe some news about torres future? surely he will want it sorted before he has a holiday so he knows in his mind what hes doing next season?
I would guess that he already knows exactly where he will be next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.