Fernando Torres

The Fixer said:
Robbo. said:
If there is one player I would love to sign than any other this Jan is Fernando Torres...

Come on city make this happen.

Tolmie whats the chances bud?

Him or Dzeko i would say mate.... most likely the latter imo just wish he had blistering pace like Torres.

All I know about Dzeko is what’s been put on here, never really noticed him when he’s played. Torres excites me because I know what he’s capable of in the Premiership.

Dont think Torres will ever play for us. tolmie said torres missed his chance in the summer, and people are thinking by tolmies clue of 'i'v come to talk again' means torres, but i think Dzeko.......

Robbo. said:
sutty66 said:
Dont think Torres will ever play for us. tolmie said torres missed his chance in the summer, and people are thinking by tolmies clue of 'i'v come to talk again' means torres, but i think Dzeko.......

When did Tolmie say this about Torres?

When the summer window closed, somethin along the lines of torres had chance to join us but was promised liverpool was gonna get new investment..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.