Fernando Torres

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
sutty66 said:
Think tolmie should give us an update..

Torres is interested. Tentative feelers put out.

End of update.

different tolmie I think mate? Mind you, you have got as many right as he has and you do not speak in riddles

BringBackSwales said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Torres is interested. Tentative feelers put out.

End of update.

different tolmie I think mate? Mind you, you have got as many right as he has and you do not speak in riddles

Brother Tolmie sometimes get's carried away with himself.

Mummy Tolmie has often had to sit him down in a dark corner to calm down.

cleavers said:
bernabias home shirt said:
Just go in with £40 mill for dzeko & £60 mill for torres..santa cruz & lazy twat adeybayor gone in jan anyway so need both of them,money talks so just do it city!!!

Yeah and we'd only have FIFA to think about then, money talks shit sometimes.

Because FIFA is not corrupt Qater hosting the world cup proves it.

If he comes and stays injury free then great, if he doesn't then someone else will. In City we trust, gone are the days of relegation, in the Sheik we trust.
BLUE MOON RISING

Robbo. said:
SKY BET.COM

Fernando Torres to sign for in Jan Transfer Window
TopJoin By End Of January Transfer Window

Man City 4/1

Inter Milan 8/1

Barcelona 10/1

Real Madrid 14/1

Man Utd 25/1

About a month ago I put £50 on him coming to city, gutted the so called "ITKs" are saying its Dzeko we're getting.

Some good quotes from Torres and Reina before the start of last season.

Torres told Saturday's Daily Mail. "Seriously, how can they pay 100 million pounds for Kaka? Big players want to win trophies and Manchester City is not even in the race for trophies in England. They are fighting to stay in the Premier League, or to get to the middle of the table,"

Reina said: "Apparently, they moved for the money. That is their decision but I also think it is their problem if they cannot see that Liverpool is a bigger club.

"It's up to them what they do but let me tell them that I am very proud to play for Liverpool. We can offer European football and I think that should have been a consideration for them.

"Everybody knows what it is to play for Liverpool. It's a pleasure and a tremendous honour. I am surprised they didn't consider these things. Some things in a player's career should be more important than money."

He said: "At Liverpool, you have to be fighting for the title and that's what we will be doing this year.

"We are involved in four competitions and just targeting one of them is not enough. The big one of the Premier League would definitely be best."

redmizzle said:

Torres told Saturday's Daily Mail. "Seriously, how can they pay 100 million pounds for Kaka? Big players want to win trophies and Manchester City is not even in the race for trophies in England. They are fighting to stay in the Premier League, or to get to the middle of the table,"

Reina said: "Apparently, they moved for the money. That is their decision but I also think it is their problem if they cannot see that Liverpool is a bigger club.

"It's up to them what they do but let me tell them that I am very proud to play for Liverpool. We can offer European football and I think that should have been a consideration for them.

"Everybody knows what it is to play for Liverpool. It's a pleasure and a tremendous honour. I am surprised they didn't consider these things. Some things in a player's career should be more important than money."

He said: "At Liverpool, you have to be fighting for the title and that's what we will be doing this year.

"We are involved in four competitions and just targeting one of them is not enough. The big one of the Premier League would definitely be best."

shows that footballers really are intelligent lol

inGavious said:
redmizzle said:

shows that footballers really are intelligent lol

Also reason to leave him at Liverpool where he can bask in their past glory. We don't need anyone who doesn't want to come. Let Dzeko lift our trophies while Torres fights to keep Liverpool above the relegation zone.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/jan/06/sacking-roy-hodgson-spanish-liverpool?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+theguardian%2Ffootball%2Frss+%28Football%29" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011 ... ootball%29</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.