Fernando Torres

I dont think what went before matters, I reckon if City thought Torres wanted out of Liverpool then we would go for him.

Torres has been a sack of shit for 12-18 months, like playing with 10 men. This is both Spain and the dippers so nothing to do with wanting away.

If he becomes the Torres of old again then it's obviously a yes.

He's found better form in some matches lately, some top class goals. But he has a cracker then is suddenly ineffective again. But to be fair, the service he is getting is absolutely shocking.

Thaksins Love Child said:
Torres has been a sack of shit for 12-18 months, like playing with 10 men. This is both Spain and the dippers so nothing to do with wanting away.

If he becomes the Torres of old again then it's obviously a yes.

He lost his form, hes not happy.
Give him a new challenge, one where he could have a very real chance of winning things and surround him with world class players like Tevez, Balotelli, Silva and so on and I think he would regain his form.

On form Torres is one of the best in the world without a doubt.

Just go in with £40 mill for dzeko & £60 mill for torres..santa cruz & lazy twat adeybayor gone in jan anyway so need both of them,money talks so just do it city!!!

bernabias home shirt said:
Just go in with £40 mill for dzeko & £60 mill for torres..santa cruz & lazy twat adeybayor gone in jan anyway so need both of them,money talks so just do it city!!!
I don't think any of Tévez, Balotelli, Torres, Dzeko or Silva would be happy being rotated or sat on the bench.

I'd either offer £40 million for Torres or £30 million for Dzeko.

We got Silva for £24 million so non of the above are worth much more, I'd say Dzeko is worth £25 million and Torres is worth about £30 to £35 million but we'll get ripped.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.