Fernando

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester City is ready to strengthen itself with Fernando. The negotiation with Porto is at its final stages, the midfielder that was very appreciated by Milan, Inter and Napoli in the January window is now headed to Manchester. Juventus met with the agents few times, but the high economic requests stopped the talks. Few months ago, the played decided to renew with his club, but it was only a façade: the decisive offer from the Citizens amounts to €15 million. The deal to bring Fernando at Manchester will soon be closed.

Boom cheers gianluca

15m Euros, only £12.6million by today's exchange. There must have been an agreement in January.

If that fee is right and if we can get our defender and new keeper for around £30m, the sale of a few players like Micah, Sinclair and Rodwell or Guidetti could give us enough to make one other decent signing if needed.

Be good to get him in, sell Garcia and get another cm with more attacking abilites, ie rakitic.

The possibility of Garcia - Fernando having to play in a midfield 2 for whatever reason isn't great to imagine :p

LoveCity said:
If that fee is right and if we can get our defender and new keeper for around £30m, the sale of a few players like Micah, Sinclair and Rodwell or Guidetti could give us enough to make one other decent signing if needed.

From what Richards30 said I'm hoping we're trying to make a deal for Fabregas work. The fact he is home grown doubles his value to us given the makeup of our squad. Shame doing something like getting Benatia on a loan with an option to buy would seem a bit blindingly obvious from a circumvention point of view.

adrianr said:
LoveCity said:

From what Richards30 said I'm hoping we're trying to make a deal for Fabregas work. The fact he is home grown doubles his value to us given the makeup of our squad. Shame doing something like getting Benatia on a loan with an option to buy would seem a bit blindingly obvious from a circumvention point of view.
My thing with cesc is where does he play? He can only play in the center which is fine but if we're buying him you'd assume he'd start right? So would it be a 3 man midfield of cesc/yaya/ferna? Think that's unfair for ferna to do that much defensively as fernando would be better in that role. I dunno I just don't think cesc is the right buy at this time not for the money we'd need to spend and fuck barca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.