Fernando

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
If that fee is right and if we can get our defender and new keeper for around £30m, the sale of a few players like Micah, Sinclair and Rodwell or Guidetti could give us enough to make one other decent signing if needed.

oooo Fabrgas please ;p

cmdub said:
adrianr said:
LoveCity said:
If that fee is right and if we can get our defender and new keeper for around £30m, the sale of a few players like Micah, Sinclair and Rodwell or Guidetti could give us enough to make one other decent signing if needed.

From what Richards30 said I'm hoping we're trying to make a deal for Fabregas work. The fact he is home grown doubles his value to us given the makeup of our squad. Shame doing something like getting Benatia on a loan with an option to buy would seem a bit blindingly obvious from a circumvention point of view.
My thing with cesc is where does he play? He can only play in the center which is fine but if we're buying him you'd assume he'd start right? So would it be a 3 man midfield of cesc/yaya/ferna? Think that's unfair for ferna to do that much defensively as fernando would be better in that role. I dunno I just don't think cesc is the right buy at this time not for the money we'd need to spend and fuck barca

If we want fabregas we may have to sacrifice Milner

pavelsrnicek said:
cmdub said:
adrianr said:
From what Richards30 said I'm hoping we're trying to make a deal for Fabregas work. The fact he is home grown doubles his value to us given the makeup of our squad. Shame doing something like getting Benatia on a loan with an option to buy would seem a bit blindingly obvious from a circumvention point of view.
My thing with cesc is where does he play? He can only play in the center which is fine but if we're buying him you'd assume he'd start right? So would it be a 3 man midfield of cesc/yaya/ferna? Think that's unfair for ferna to do that much defensively as fernando would be better in that role. I dunno I just don't think cesc is the right buy at this time not for the money we'd need to spend and fuck barca

You think fabregas will be happy with the number of starts that milner got.

pavelsrnicek said:
cmdub said:
adrianr said:

Thinking about he would be the one to go.

I don't want Milner to go at all as I think his workrate is needed at certain moments in the season, it all depends on whether he wants more game time because if he wants to play every week I don't see us giving him that.

I have a slight feeling he may be our biggest name to leave this summer, not because we want him to but because he wants to.

Daz_Blue said:
Call me ignorant but I have never seen him play living over here in USA .....are we getting a bargain....good player....average player ?

I am heard people say he is like Nige DeJong

He has more in common with Fernandinho,taller and slightly more defensively minded though.

At the suggested price we are getting a steal.

FantasyIreland said:
Daz_Blue said:
Call me ignorant but I have never seen him play living over here in USA .....are we getting a bargain....good player....average player ?

I am heard people say he is like Nige DeJong

He has more in common with Fernandinho,taller and slightly more defensively minded though.

At the suggested price we are getting a steal.
Exellent player and will allow yaya to move further forward.

LoveCity said:
You really think we could get Mangala/Benatia for around £18 million? Don't see that, unless you were on about net spend.

LoveCity said:

GK, RB, CB and DM are what we need.

But should we decide to be a little "ambitious" we could go for an RW like Juan Cuadrado.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.