Fernando

Status
Not open for further replies.
teddykgb said:
I don't think Pelligrini would play a diamond/4-3-3, but there'd be a lot of power with Fernando sitting and having Fernandinho and Yaya in a tight diamond in front of Silva and two strikers with our FBs bombing forward

We did play some 3 man midfield down the stretch so it's a possibility, particularly when you have 3 players of that quality. Good start to the transfer window.

Rammy Blue said:
flyingdutchman said:
CITYBOY1000 said:
Same thing happened when we bought Robinho I recall.

What do we know about Fernando ? £12 million sounds cheap but is that the end of it or have we agreed add-ons to get round FFP ? Another £1 million each time we win the Premiership over the next 4 years or something like that ?

He's like Javi Garcia, very disclipined, but he's more agile, has more pace, passing range is better too.

So he's fuck all like Garcia then... ;-)

He likes to sit deep like Garcia but an all round improvement

The Portuguese press believes it could be announced this week. Porto have been working on a replacement, with Malaga's Ignacio Camacho one of the names rumoured. But Fernando to City is considered a done deal in Portugal, needing only an announcement. If the papers are signed, there is no rush I guess.

The window doesn't open for another week or so does it? Can't imagine their is any need to announce anything before then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.