Fernando

Status
Not open for further replies.
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Anyone have any idea when this is going to be announced?

Will probably be July 1st when the transfer window officially opens. He isn't going to the World Cup so I'd expect him to be pictured holding the shirt, whereas Sagna will probably be announced after the group stages when France crash out miserably.

I don't think Pelligrini would play a diamond/4-3-3, but there'd be a lot of power with Fernando sitting and having Fernandinho and Yaya in a tight diamond in front of Silva and two strikers with our FBs bombing forward

Kippax Street 1880 said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Anyone have any idea when this is going to be announced?

Will probably be July 1st when the transfer window officially opens. He isn't going to the World Cup so I'd expect him to be pictured holding the shirt, whereas Sagna will probably be announced after the group stages when France crash out miserably.
The transfer window is already open :- http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/fans/faqs/when-does-transfer-window-open-close.html

There are two transfer windows in each Barclays Premier League season.

The first commences at midnight on the last day of the season and ends on 31 August if a working day - or, if not, on the first working day thereafter, at a time determined by the Board.

The second transfer window commences at midnight on the 31 December and ends on the 31 January if a working day, and again, if not, on the first working day thereafter, at a time determined by the Board.

Temporary transfers can be made permanent outside of the transfer windows.

Edit :-
International transfers out of an association are always possible to those associations that have an open window. The transfer window of the association that the player is leaving does not have to be open.
since I think the Portuguese window isn't open yet.

You can sign players from the end of the season, but you can't register them till the 1st July

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.