Fernando

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we can close on Fernando for 12, therefore deferring our need for a massively expensive YaYa replacement for a summer, and Sagna on free that would provide us with the ability to make one "world class" purchase of a player to go directly into the starting 11. My preference would be Reus but there are certainly others; Cesc, Di Maria, Koke, etc.

If Chelsea sign Costa and someone like Kroos they will be formidable next year. My primary concern.

Instant_Offense said:
If we can close on Fernando for 12, therefore deferring our need for a massively expensive YaYa replacement for a summer, and Sagna on free that would provide us with the ability to make one "world class" purchase of a player to go directly into the starting 11. My preference would be Reus but there are certainly others; Cesc, Di Maria, Koke, etc.

If Chelsea sign Costa and someone like Kroos they will be formidable next year. My primary concern.

We have to buy defender as well not just sagna and fernando

MeatHunterrr said:
Instant_Offense said:

We have to buy defender as well not just sagna and fernando

I assume that is the case. I simply prefer to buy someone much cheaper than Mangala and give Nasty an additional year before we replace him in the starting lineup long term. Perhaps I'm alone in this, but I'm actually OK with our defense as currently constructed. I believe we had the 2nd best defensive record in the league last year and DeMicheles was much improved in the latter half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.