Fernando

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instant_Offense said:
MeatHunterrr said:
Instant_Offense said:
If we can close on Fernando for 12, therefore deferring our need for a massively expensive YaYa replacement for a summer, and Sagna on free that would provide us with the ability to make one "world class" purchase of a player to go directly into the starting 11. My preference would be Reus but there are certainly others; Cesc, Di Maria, Koke, etc.

If Chelsea sign Costa and someone like Kroos they will be formidable next year. My primary concern.

We have to buy defender as well not just sagna and fernando

I assume that is the case. I simply prefer to buy someone much cheaper than Mangala and give Nasty an additional year before we replace him in the starting lineup long term. Perhaps I'm alone in this, but I'm actually OK with our defense as currently constructed. I believe we had the 2nd best defensive record in the league last year and DeMicheles was much improved in the latter half.

Regardless we need to replace Lescott. MDM played well down the stretch but he's not getting any younger. Could have injury issues with age, Kompany is good for a few games due to injury as well and Nasty worries me with this mysterious knee injury for months. Seems fit now but worry about future injuries and wasn't as good this year as his first. Need someone we can count on when needed.

Not heard a sniff about him so that is a good sign usually means we are getting the job done. Hopefully next week. Way players of ours are seemingly on the way out looks like first eleven through the doors plays.

wow, what a surprise. City should seriously announce this ASAP. Everybody knows he is a City player since Jan, so what is the hold up?

MeatHunterrr said:
wow, what a surprise. City should seriously announce this ASAP. Everybody knows he is a City player since Jan, so what is the hold up?

I read somewhere Porto didn't want to release him until they found a replacement I think.

Good signing this and for the money I think he is cheap.

The transfer window isn't open yet, what would be the point of announcing it? Just so the bed wetters on here can have a dry night? If it's done, it's done, the announcement is just a formaility

It is so the GIFs can come out, the statutory youtube clips, and various teamsheets. Not forgetting the Welcome to Manchester and get the fuck in posts. People need their fix to get them through to the next signing. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.