Fernando

Status
Not open for further replies.
yakzson_ctid.Si said:
pudge & rodge said:
rnblade said:
I will believe this when I see him holding a city shirt !
[bigimg]http://www.stockporteagles.co.uk/FERN.png[/bigimg]

Yep, all totally legit. Don't all book your tattoos at once

I'm not convinced. He's been given Garcia's number, but if it's for real, then it seems Garcia could be off!

Oh and he is wearing his Porto top so definitely photo shopped

yakzson_ctid.Si said:
yakzson_ctid.Si said:
pudge & rodge said:
[bigimg]http://www.stockporteagles.co.uk/FERN.png[/bigimg]

Yep, all totally legit. Don't all book your tattoos at once

I'm not convinced. He's been given Garcia's number, but if it's for real, then it seems Garcia could be off!

Oh and he is wearing his Porto top so definitely photo shopped

Also, prem league badges would be gold, cos we're the champs!

IMO will be our most important signing this transfer window. Will allow us to rotate more and also play different formations than we have this year.

Blue Coop said:
So, is he any good - has bluemoon decided?

depends if move gets completed, if it does hes immense and a world beater. if not, who cares he's naff anyway.

He does look a cracking player. Not the finished article like with Fernandinho but able to learn from him and really excel in that role. Having players that can keep up with the pace of the game box to box for 90mins is essential at this level. We have had Barry, Yaya and De Jong who are technically good but lacking in that dynamism in hunting the ball back and working hard in attack and defence. Fernandinho and Fernando are a different league and will certainly help in terms of Champions League - Yaya can play his game with more freedom alongside them too.

supercity88 said:
He does look a cracking player. Not the finished article like with Fernandinho but able to learn from him and really excel in that role. Having players that can keep up with the pace of the game box to box for 90mins is essential at this level. We have had Barry, Yaya and De Jong who are technically good but lacking in that dynamism in hunting the ball back and working hard in attack and defence. Fernandinho and Fernando are a different league and will certainly help in terms of Champions League - Yaya can play his game with more freedom alongside them too.
?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.